CHAPTER TWO

Michael's POV

"Happy birthday Alpha!" My pack members yell.

"Thank you guys, I am grateful really. My pack Members come up to me individually to wish me a happy birthday and present gifts. When all is said and done, they eventually walk away leaving me to my thoughts.

"So, how does it feel to be 20 years old" asks my beta and best friend Chris as he walks up to me.

"I feel old and alone". I am the Alpha of the Bloodhowler,s pack, one of the strongest in the world. We are one of the strongest in this region, the other being the Moonshine pack. Yet I can't seem to find my mate.

"Don't worry dude, she's out there"

"Easy for you to say, you found your mate in two months after turning eighteen".

"Be patient Man, you will meet her one day"

"Well that day better be soon!"

"relax man" he chuckles. Patting my shoulder, he walks away. Everyone finds their mate at the age of 18 and I am yet to find mine, my father always says, if it is meant to be it will happen, you are still young and others live their whole lives without finding their mate, she will be worth wait blah blah blah but let me tell you my patience is running thin.

"Hi honey, enjoying the party" My Mum asks

" yes I am, thank you for organizing it."

" Oh honey, don't think about it too much, hmmm it will all work out"

"Your Mum is right Michael, just enjoy the party, enjoy while you are young because when you are old, you will miss these moments" my dad adds.

"Your father is right, there are things that we wish we could do but cannot anymore because when gat old" they both chuckle. "Okay, I don't think I want to know the meaning of what you have just said therefore I am leaving" I turn to leave to join Chris and my other friends, Melissa who happens to be my head warrior and her mate Dante. I can't help but feel jealous when I see other people find their mates while I have none.

Anyway, I will wait because I trust in the goddess.