CHAPTER TWELVE

Micheal's POV

My level of happiness has risen to ecstatic, Kathy agreed to go on a date with me . After the conversation I had with my dad that left me feeling unsettled , I drowned myself in Alpha duties. Lea came to my office to congratulate me on finding my mate, we had dated before, well I wouldn't call it dating, we more like kept each other company as we hadn't found our mates. I assured her that she too would one day find her mate. My day got a whole lot better when my mate decided to come to my office and we shared our first kiss. The feeling of euphoria, the feel of her lips, the way she tastes, I want more, I crave more.
I am currently in the pack house getting ready for our date, I decided to use the Alpha suite to get ready, since I built my house, I decided to leave the suite as it was in case I needed to stay there due to working late or any other emergency. Kathy is at our house getting ready, I will pick her up when am done.
Am wearing grey dress pants, white dress shirt and a navy blue blazer with my short brown hair combed over to the side. When am done, I go downstairs where I find pack members lounging around, I give the occasional greeting and walk towards the door leading to the outside. I find Chris and Dante standing on the porch.
"Someone is trying too hard to impress, " Chris says "of course I am, I need to impress my mate " I say as I place my palms on my blazer to smooth it out.
"Enjoy your date Alpha" "Thank you Dante, please ensure that the pack borders are secure" I  say as I turn to leave. "Do not worry Alpha, we will survive a few ours without you, go, your mate is waiting for you." Chris says while placing his hands on my shoulders giving me a gentle push forward.
I walk towards our house, as soon as I reach the bottom of the stairs , the door flies open. Sandra stands by the door "Hello Alpha, just a few more minutes, she is almost ready" she says. A few minutes later,  my mate walks down the wooden staircase  towards me and she looks absolutely beautiful, she is wearing a short beautiful red off shoulder dress that accentuates her curves  "You look beautiful"
" Thank you." she replies
It's a 3 minute walk to the car, I am taking her to a restaurant in the human town, the drive is mostly quite with a few sentences shared here and there. When we arrive at the restaurant,  we make our orders.
"So what is your favourite colour?" I ask  nervously, she giggles "purple,yours?"
"Brown" we continue asking each other questions through out dinner, getting to know each other more, her likes and dislikes . Like how she prefers being in her wolf form than her human form.
"Michael, I would like to go for a run when we arrive at the pack house" Kathy says turning on her seat to look at me as I drive us back to the pack house.
" sure, do you mind if a join you, I would like to meet your wolf "
"I don't mind, I would also like to meet your wolf". She says
When we arrive at he pack house, I park the car and we head  to the woods. I take off my clothes behind a tree and transform  into my midnight black Alpha Wolf, and head to the clearing. A beautiful brown wolf emerges from behind a tree, it has deep brown eyes , eyes that belong to my mate. She approaches me, making whining sounds as I nuzzle her fur, then we take off running, I let her run ahead of me though I can outrun her being an Alpha wolf, but I enjoy the chase, we run through the woods up to the border, we eventually return to the place where we left our clothes, I change back and put on my clothes . Kathy emerges from the tree wearing the same beautiful red dress, I  pull her to me, place my hand around her neck and wrap my other hand around her waist then press my lips to hers in a passionate kiss, as I move my lips against hers, I crave her I need more and by the pressure she exerts into our kiss, I know she feels the same way.