CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Kathy's POV

The dry leaves crunch beneath our feet as we practically run through the woods to our house, my shoulder length black curls bounce, my dress rides up, Michael is holding my hand as he leads the way with my heels in the other, when we reach the front porch he lifts me up and I jump into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, he leans in to press his lips against mine, he slides his tongue on my lower lip, I moan, I feel my back being pressed on a hard surface, Michael slides his hand along my thigh giving it a gentle squeeze, biting my lower lip, I open my mouth slightly and he slides his tongue into my mouth in a sensual kiss.

I hear a rattling sound and I lean back to open my eyes in a daze, his lips move to my neck and collarbone kissing and nibbling my skin. I now notice that we are still outside, the rattling sound is keys. My mate is trying to open our front door.

"Damn it" he mumbles in frustration while I giggle. I hear a clicking sound indicating that the door is unlocked. He practically kicks the door open and closes it using his foot with me still in his arms. He carries me to our bedroom and places me down, his lips are back on mine as we take off our clothes in a hurry, he lays me down on our bed, he stares at me with eyes full of love, I get nervous and insecure, my not so perky boobs, my stretch marks I instinctively try to cover myself with my hands.

" Why are you trying to hide yourself beautiful?" he grabs my hands, I look away "hey" he places his fingers on my chin to turn my head to look at him.
"You are beautiful "

" My body is not as sexy as it used to be"

"You are still sexy, you are the sexiest woman I have ever met " he captures my lips in another kiss. We spend the rest of the night in the enthralls of passion.

"I love you Kathy" he says kissing my temple, I tilt my head up to look into his blue eyes, "I ...".

 "No. don't feel obligated to say it back, I just wanted you to know. I smile and soon fall asleep.

"Good morning beautiful" I hear him say through the mind link. Wait. Mindlink, I open my eyes, blink a few times to get rid of the sleep, I see my mate staring down at me. We marked each other, we can communicate through the mindlink, I can now communicate with the rest of the pack, I am Luna now. "Good morning" he leans in to give me a kiss, I lean back.
"Morning breathe"
"I don't care "

"Well I do" I get out of bed and head to the bathroom, once I am done with my morning routine l find my mate preparing breakfast, by breakfast I mean peanut butter and jelly sandwiches,
"Sorry, am not a good cook" he says
"It's fine " I give him a peck on the lips.
After we have our breakfast, we head to the pack house, Michael as per usual heads to his office due to begin his duties while I head to my mother's flat to check on my son, she offered to babysit when Michael and I went on our date last night. 

I cannot believe it, a lot has changed within a short period of time, I have a second chance mate, from now on I am choosing to be happy, to live in the moment.