𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 + 𝑲𝒆𝒚

Welcome!

I see you have stumbled upon one of my stories!

Please read the important stuff below before reading!!

If you spot any grammar errors or anything out of the ordinary in my writing, please say so if you can and do catch any. I'll squash those grammar bugs as soon as possible!

IMPORTANT NOTE

This book is a PRACTICE BOOK. Meaning I am writing this prior to doing any other further fanfiction work so I can grow more comfortable with what I am writing and for the sake of practice, before I get into any bigger projects here. (I do have future caw x reader shit, but I'm conquering the idea I have for this book here first-)

I am also encouraging that you leave some feedback if you can, I would really appreciate it! (For any future books I write and my sake! I'd love to hear another's opinion on my "practice book" here.)

If you have any SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS for what I could input into future chapters of this book, feel free to drop something in the comments. However, please be aware that I may not do that suggestion, depending on how I feel and the story's flow/setting.

I plan to keep the chapters in this book to a minimum of a smaller number, it's for sure not going to be like 20+ chapters! For reasons like it's a practice book and I want to experiment. Along with the fact this is not a totally major book.

Anyways, on with some minor explanations of this book and it's plot ideas!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hence the title, I've inspired this book off of Lady Gaga's song, "Bad Romance"! But that does not mean I am writing a full on songfic per say.

In other words, this is not a songfic completely. The lyrics are only at the start of chapters and may not FOLLOW what occurs in those chapters, they are kind of just there for the main theme and aesthetic.

You could say it is "part songfic" though, lol. (Technically I would call it, "a songfic but not.")

Since this book is pretty much one big ass experiment, I am trying new things.

One of those is... Pairing BACKGROUND characters with Reader Chan! (you). But the thing with Cells at Work though, is not all characters have any sort of way to identify themselves apart. (Number designations, etc.) Which is kind of sad to be honest.

So for the character I decided to use, I relied on the random 4 digit number generator and my own HCs from the back alleys of my brain. And this book made more sense. I'm just explaining all this shit to you so the book makes more sense to read.

Continuing on, I am going to mention since I am using my own HCs and such, some or most character stuff may not be directly canon or canon at all. (Or a mix of canon, not canon and both.)

Generally, I've just dropped character development on canon characters with a lack of insight on their character. (Where you legit know nearly next to nothing about them spare for a few minor details.)

To sum things up, I'm giving background characters the spotlight.

And I'm pretty sure I sound crazy now. But y'know what who the fuck cares? 'Cause I don't at all!