𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟐 | 𝓦𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰

❝ 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒂𝒅, 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 ❞
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

You awoke to the warmth of the sun blessing your body in its rays, sitting up groggily and yawning. You already missed your bed and your comfy home. You stretched your limbs, looking around at the occasional cells passing by. Luckily not paying any mind to you.

Your sleep did not go as well as you had hoped, the bench was not anything like your cozy bed. But there was a bigger matter at hand than just then your chosen sleeping arrangement, it was a dream. The very same dream you had when you first had woken up to be in this new world.

You had tried to stay still in your sleep, to stay quiet. Keep the dream to yourself...

Every time his hands graced your body, touched your face, held your hands. His touch felt warm, gentle. The words he would say, words which made you want to stay. Soft whispers that made you want him-

You gasped, snapping out of your daydream. Your face turned a bright red at the intrusive thoughts, and you rested a hand against your chest to feel your racing heart. "Just control your thoughts, it was just a dream... Just a stupid dream..." You thought, whilst trying to calm yourself at the same time.

Once you pulled yourself together, you huffed and slid off the bench. Maybe a walk could do you some good? You suddenly felt eyes on you, you peak around, finding no one around staring. Odd, but it was time for a change of pace.

"Alright, new day, fresh start. Starting today, I will not think about him. Nope, no sirree!" You thought, mustering up the will to not think about the stranger at all. He should be kept out of your head, and you intended to keep it that way.

You march out into town, brandishing a confident smile. You suddenly felt a boost, maybe it was for the better. At least your small commitment did something. You just hoped it worked...

"Gooooood morning people of this weird town, city thing!" You said cheerfully. Which created an abrupt silence, as everybody turned to stare at you, all looking weirded out as hell. Well shit, that went as well. "Uh... Heh heh...?" You nervously laugh, losing words quickly as you rubbed the back of your neck.

Little did you know of somebody watching you from their hiding spot, giggling at your silly attempt at making a good impression.

The cells started whispering and going about their day, some giving you a weird look. "Sheesh, not too fond of newcomers, are they?" You shrug it off and continue walking. "Hah, they're just shy probably-"

Your out loud thought was halted however, when you bumped into somebody. Woopsies!

"Oof!-" Your footing quickly gives away, startled by the second collision you've been in.

"Oh, hey [y/n] Chan!" Greets your new friend from yesterday, C-1854, the ordinary cell. He had subconsciously caught you just before you had tripped over your own feet upon bumping into him. "Geez, are you always this clumsy?" He asks with a giggle. You realized what was going on, and you blankly stared into his steel blue eyes in shock.

It strangely gave you a sense of familiarity again. Just being held was enough to bring it back, the way the stranger in black would hold you... The way he would talk to you in such an upbeat, playful way... You wanted to just get closer to his face so he could ki-

"[Y-Y/n]? H-Hey! Y-You don't look too good!"

"HOLY SHIT!" You gasped, snapping out of your enchanted daze. pushing the cell off of you in reflex upon the abrupt call of his voice. Thank the gods he had startled you.