𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟓 | 𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓜𝓮

❝ 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 (𝒐𝒉-𝒐𝒉-𝒐𝒉-𝒐𝒉-𝒐𝒉)
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓❜𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 ❞
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Your eyes fluttered open to a peaceful ambience. No snarling zombies to be heard, nobody screaming for their lives, and no sense of dread whatsoever. Just peace...

Well, it was peaceful. Until you realized your head was not lying on a pillow. Rather someone's lap and also, there was something which felt like appendages stroking your head. Obviously, fingers. The first thing you thought was a virus had you captive.

The next thing you did was overreact. You yelped and tried to move, even hit the thing- Or somebody. Whoever this was. Until hands, as swiftly as you had tried to attack, had grabbed you and secured your body into a hold to prevent you from further escaping.

A hand was clapped over your mouth to muffle the noise you were making. You went quiet upon meeting the brown eyes of that killer T cell again. Oh fuck.

"Relax, Cute Stuff. I'm not gonna hurt you~," he said, with a gentle flirt to his tone.

You wanted to protest, get up, and leave. You were not to thrilled to be in the arms of the cell who was not supposed to be near you, even kiss you, and had possibly killed your only friend. Oh, poor C-1854. You missed him already...

"Promise me, you won't scream or freak out?" The T cell asks. You furrow your eyebrows. "I'll remove my hand, if you can at least do us both a favour and not attract any unwanted attention~" Why wouldn't he stop using that flirtatious tone?!

You hesitantly nodded, managing to hold back a reaction. He removed his hand. "Good!" He chirped.

You let out a breath and gazed at your surroundings, eyes wandering. Then you exhaled, a little unevenly. The previous events from earlier washed up in your mind, fresh from earlier. You could remember it all clearly. C-1854 getting infected to save you, because you were too stupid to notice, then the one killer T cell who bravely made out with you, the one you had been hoping to avoid at all costs, had saved you.

"Are you hurt at all? Did any of those virus freaks touch you?" His voice sounded so concerned, spoken with care. But how and why?-

You gave a slow nod. He hummed. "That's good to hear..." He softly said, taking in your features... From your [h/l] [h/c] hair, to your unsure [e/c] eyes. Your expression stood out the most, being a mix of terrified and unsure.

He noticed the discomfort you had, looking down at you. "Hey, no need to look so on edge... You're safe now. And you're in the arms of an immune cell. If one of those viruses pops out, I'll make sure it doesn't lay a finger on you. You can trust me..." Just those words alone gave you an immediate sense of comfort. He sounded so soft and comforting all of the sudden. Instead of the flirty bastard you talked to.

You felt as if you were suffering from a whirlwind of conflicting feelings. Yes, you wanted to be afraid of this guy. Since he MAY have killed your former friend and could've killed you too, but then again, he saved you from being infected. It felt quite overwhelming to be honest. "Why can't things just be easier... This is all so complicated and stupid. Why me?!" You thought. Why you?

Your saviour watched your sudden change of expression, going from unsure to a little unwell. "Are they alright? Are they sick?!-" He thought, looking you over for any sign of illness. He knew of many kinds, being an immune cell and all.