𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟏 | 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽

❝ 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒖𝒈𝒍𝒚, 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕❜𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 ❞
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

TC-7255 had been on his way back to the designated HQ for the T cell squad he was in. But during the march, his thoughts were unusually preoccupied.

And they were indeed preoccupied by something. His thinking simply had not stopped wandering back to you for some reason. He was admitting it was getting a bit bothersome since it would probably get in the way of his job. But why had he not done a thing about it yet?

And most of all, why couldn't he have just ignored you and gone about his day?

Of course, he did not anyway. Because he quickly assumed by the obvious appearance you took, there was a chance you had been a pathogen, or some dangerous outsider bent on laying waste to the body. But upon closer inspection and talking to you. He was apparently wrong.

You CLEARLY meant no harm at all, he could see it all over you, and the impression you left. Other than being somewhat nervous around him (which he found to be totally normal, assuming you were a non-immune cell), and the fact it seemed obvious you were someone who wasn't armed or held any hostility at all.

And the craziest thing was, he let himself loose for once and had some fun. What I mean by fun, is him teasing you.

After all, he only came to that area because he lost a knife. He did not think he'd run into anyone but other lymphocytes in a lymphatic vessel. But there you were, standing there, oh-so-lost-looking. Was it a coincidence you were even there?

"Who, other than any immune cell would even venture into a lymphatic vessel?" He knew red blood cells and those of that like were not really supposed to be there, but then again, he took the hint you were neither of those kinds of cells, judging by your appearance and reactions.

If you were an outsider... Then... "What kind of cell are they?" That was the big question that arose in his thoughts. Yet, the better question was, were you a cell at all?

If not, then what kind of being were you? You had to be some kind of living organism and not some horrific virus, right?

His thoughts detour off into many possibilities, then came a thought, one single thought that ruled out the rest: "Whatever they are, they're kinda pretty-" Woah, where on cells did that come from!? And he had let his thoughts admit it, a light blush taints 7255's face for a moment. But before anyone could see, shook the blush away.

"No, no, no... I hardly know them; how can I feel such things? It's nearly impossible. N-Nearly..." His thoughts set off into conflict, trailing off at the word "nearly". Nearly, meaning there existed the possibility of harbouring a crush.

But did he actually like-like you? That was the question... "This is so fucking complicated! Why do feelings have to be so confusing?!" They are, trust me. That proved to be true right now, according to TC-7255 himself apparently.

But the more he tried to sort the fantasizing imagery of you, the more the previous events haunted him. You were like an enigma to him, a thing he wanted to understand. He wanted to know more about you, maybe even attempt to cross those forbidden boundaries. It was like... He had taken an interest to you...

That was it.

That was just it, that was what was going on with him!

Maybe it was because he found your eyes to be a bit captivating, maybe. Or was it your soft [h/c] hair... He had to admit it, your hair was soft. Hence when he had made the choice of getting into your personal space and touched a strand or two of your hair.