𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟕 | 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓛𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻

❝ 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓❜𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 ❞
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

You lazily opened your eyes, finding yourself in the cherry blossom forest again. "This place, again..?" You thought.

You took note of the familiar sensations you had, much like when you were here last time...

You could barely move, and you felt weak. Everything had a dreamlike blur, the whole shebang. What was different was how you were without a shirt... You wanted to feel shocked, surprised, nervous? But instead,

You tried to get up, but it seemed a weight, bigger and warmer than you was keeping you on the ground. You turned to see what was holding you hostage until...

Your eyes landed on the shirtless body of TC-7255. Your face turned red, and you muffled a gasp. "Holy sh-shit..." Now you knew why you were actually stuck, he had his arms wrapped around you, your own body pressed close to his.

You felt his fingers run through your hair and move down to caress the side of your face gingerly. He giggled, staring into your eyes. "Oh, still a shocker to see me like this hm?~" He teased.

You were out of words, stuttering. "I u-um... It's uh..."

You heard another giggle, this time being more seductive. 7255 whispered, "I think we should have some fun~"

"What?"

"You heard me..." He ran his finger along the bare skin of your body, his touch sent exciting shivers throughout your body. "I can't- Is he... I want to freak out but, I l-like it."

"Don't try to deny it [y/n], you like this, and I know you'd want what can come next~" 7255 said, as if he read your thoughts.

You grabbed his hand, intertwining your fingers with his... Your breath hitched, looking into his brown eyes. Your [e/c] eyes lost into his. What came out of your mouth next felt almost unnatural for a second. "Then... Why not make it h-happen?"

Next thing you knew, you're flipped onto your back and the T cell is wildly making out with you. Leaving you both to be lost in passionate ecstasy as you caress each other's bodies. Soon what remained of your clothes would be no more and your session heated up.

You breathed out a sentence. "F-Fuck... I love y-"

━━━━━━ ღ『愛』ღ ━━━━━━

Your eyes shot open as you held in a breath. Your face as red as a tomato. You exhaled deeply after.

The dream felt vivid. You leaned back against the warmth of 7255's body, noticing he had you in a hug, his head buried in your neck as he had been last night...

You blushed more at the position you and him slept in. The position vividly reminded you of the dream, wait the dream! "What kind of dream was that?" Then a realization dawned on you. "No... That couldn't have been..." Yet here he was. The very same guy from the dream, right there holding you and fast asleep.

Even more realization was added, memories of the previous dream came back to you. All the pieces seemed to fit...

"It all m-makes sense now..." You thought. "But, n-no... That can't be..." You gazed into his face, taking in the details. The hair, the face, his warmth. How strong his hold felt-