𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟒 | 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻

❝ 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓, 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏
❜𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖❜𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖❜𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 ❞
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

It felt like a cinematic, zombie apocalypse film...

You stood in a frozen terror whilst everyone was panicking, screaming, and running for safety. You stood there helplessly as voices turned into echoes around you, fear centered on the zombified horrors walking onward.

An announcement, as if it were from then heavens themselves speaks overhead: "Attention all cells, there is an outbreak of influenza in the body. Please continue working and follow designated protocols! Our immune cells will take care of the invasion as soon as possible!"

The killer T cell sitting at one of the tables immediately stood up and drew his knife. Adrenaline and senses fired up at the sight and unmistakable snarls of the influenza zombies. "Another invasion, another day of work," he thought with smug grin.

He was about to charge into battle, until he caught sight of your petrified form, unmoving. He felt shocked, even worry at the sudden thought of what could become of you if you did not get the hell out of here too.

"What are they doing?! Get out of there!-" His thoughts warned, but then he realized you were an outsider... You may have not ever witnessed an outbreak like this, yet why weren't you running for your life? His thoughts reasoned with themselves. "Wait a minute..." 

"I have a chance to actually get to know them, even saving them could gain their trust easier," he thought. This would be his most ingenious plan yet, if not for that ordinary cell coming to your rescue first.

"COME ON [Y/N]-CHAN LET'S GO!" C-1854's voice thankfully snapped you out of your horror-struck gaze as he grabbed you by the wrist in a rush and frantically ran with you in tow. "HOLY SHIT-" You had no time to even process what was going on while being dragged through the fleeing crowds.

For TC-7255's case. Well shit, he was foiled again by that hinderance of an ordinary cell. What's next, he cockblocks him?-

There was no time to dwell on the ordinary cell once the infected and more immune cells gathered. He caught up with his comrades and they went on with the programme, slaughtering any infected cells in sight. He would have to wait for another opportunity to show up when you were alone (Again).

━━━━━━ 『愛』 ━━━━━━

You and C-1854 had been moving for a while now, caught up in the crowds as well. All pushing and shoving to get away to safety. Some were less fortunate; the unfortunate souls had fallen behind and became infected.

"Can you at least tell me why the fuck we're running for our lives?!" You exclaim, almost tripping over your own feet amidst the crowd. "It's also crowded here!"

"Long story short, this body can get invaded by viruses or bacteria from time to time! I guess it caught influenza again! That's one kind of virus, they infect cells and cause all sorts of trouble! This one I heard can spread like wildfire!" C-1854 explains, yelling over the cries of the oncoming cells.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!"

"I want to get out of there as much as you do!"

"Last thing anyone wants is to get infected! Just RUN!"