𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

❝ 𝑶𝒉-𝒐𝒉-𝒐𝒉-𝒐𝒉-𝒐𝒉, 𝒐𝒉-𝒐𝒉-𝒐𝒉-𝒐𝒉, 𝒐𝒉-𝒐𝒉-𝒐𝒉
𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆
𝑶𝒉-𝒐𝒉-𝒐𝒉-𝒐𝒉-𝒐𝒉, 𝒐𝒉-𝒐𝒉-𝒐𝒉-𝒐𝒉, 𝒐𝒉-𝒐𝒉-𝒐𝒉
𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 ❞
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Eyes of distant, foreign lands meet

For their eyes only, shall they see the intimate bind between them

He sees the hidden beauty behind them, they see naught but nothing. They are yet to discover the meaning of how addictive love is

They are a foreigner, he is a soldier

It was said a big difference in lives meant an impossible connection

But he wanted them badly when he caught them first sight

And he will show them the light

They have no escape, once he has them captured in his gaze

There is no escape from it when dancing in a love haze

Standing in the impossible, all one can say is: "love is like a drug, it's addictive"

━━━━━━ ღ『愛』ღ ━━━━━━

Inside every human body, there are roughly 37.2 trillion cells hard at work to maintain a healthy and effective world they call their body, their 'home' 24/7. Each and every cell takes their job very seriously...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Fine, show me!"

"If that is what you wish~"

"Don't worry silly human, you'll like what you shall see~" The voice mischievously giggled.

"H-Hey! Can't you at least tell me what-"

The orb of light vanished as quickly as the world spun and fell, with a thud. The new world was dark, silent, and getting colder very swiftly. Then sleep came, but it did not go dreamless...

━━━━━━ ღ『愛』ღ ━━━━━━

Amongst the snowy landscape a light emerged from the clouds. From that light came a large metal tube, one that would send a flurry of hope for a cold, hemorrhaging, and dying world of a body...

Blood cells alike were launched from the tube and dropped into the snowy environment. Sooner or later, they would help rebuild and restore the body back to a better functioning state. Which they did after discovering a red blood cell in the snow, who had told them about the body's state.

Before the tube completely disappeared into the heavens, it bestowed one more gift: another cell, so it seemed...

But they did not seem to be very cell-like at all, well their uniform was not. Heck, it was not even a uniform, it was casual clothing, and not a designation number tag in sight. They had [h/c] [h/l] hair, an average sized form and looked distinctly like the "humans" that the neuron cells and those working up in the eyes often spoke tales of.