𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

❝ 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 ❞
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

You were not sure how long you where sitting around contemplating life for.

Trapped in your own conflicting thoughts, staying in that lone spot in the lymphatic vessels. Not a soul in sight, spare for that one tumbleweed rolling across the street.

There was one thing on your mind, and it was TC-7255. From the day you met him, to the day you actually started falling in love with that flirty, likeable bastard. He was in your thoughts, in your dreams, and the waking world for fuck's sake!

He was everywhere.

There was no escaping him now, you knew you had to eventually surrender. Because you knew the truth all along, yet you decided to shove it down into a bottle since you doubted the chances of finding anyone so infatuated with you ever again.

You reflected on everything that happened, starting from the dream. It all made complete sense now, the dream was trying to tell you something...

"That dream must have been a sign and I didn't understand it until meeting this guy. Were we meant to fall in love?" You pondered in your thoughts.

"Do I love him?"

Eventually, the denial you once had morphed into an acceptance. An acceptance of feelings perhaps...

You gazed up towards the sky, taking note how fast your heart was, how warm you were feeling. "I... I think I love him. I actually love him!" You almost felt giddy and childish just thinking about him, as if he were one of those cute high school crushes.

You felt like smiling, but just as it formed, it falters for a moment.

"But... D-Does he really love me as well?"

It hit you like a truck. You had almost forgotten the love letter's contents; the answer was waiting for you tonight. At his apartment. (Which you were half sure was a sugar-coated proposal for a date.)

Oh shit. You check the sky; it was almost night! You nearly panicked and jumped to your feet. You needed to know...

"I want to see him. I have to!" You dashed to his apartment. You had no time to lose!

But before you did, you beat up that tumbleweed.

━━━━━━ 『愛』 ━━━━━━

By the time you managed to find your way. After a few wrong turns, you arrived at the apartment complex and went up a few stairs until you reach the rooftop entrance. You paused there, resting your hand on the doorknob.

"This is it," you thought.

You took a deep breath, closed your eyes, and twisted the knob, opening the door. You stepped out onto the roof...

Upon arrival, you heard laughter. A recognizable voice that made you want to smile, it had your body anticipating for what might come.

You bumped into a chest and opened your eyes to meet those alluring auburn eyes. He had captured you yet again. This time, you did nothing to complain...

"Silly [y/n]. Why'd ya come in with your eyes closed?"

"I was nervous?"

He laughs again and wrapped an arm around your waist and the other hand stroked your hair. "Aw, do not be scared. Dates aren't scary!"