𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟑 | 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭

❝ 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 (𝒐𝒉-𝒐𝒉-𝒐𝒉-𝒐𝒉-𝒐𝒉)
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓❜𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 ❞
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"See you later, [y/n]! Stay safe out there!" C-1854 said, waving. He could not help but still feel worried for your safety.

"You too!" You bid your friend C-1854 goodbye as you walked off.

Even though spending time with this ordinary cell was fun. He had a job to do, you thought it would be a good idea to do some exploring on your own...

As you walked off, you felt the presence of being watched for a split second again...

━━━━━━ 『愛』 ━━━━━━

You had wandered by your lonesome for a while, just you and the sounds of nature. Speaking of nature, you had inadvertently found yourself in a park of some sort. You had no clear idea where in the body you were, but you did not care. It was breathtaking!

It was a simple greenspace, with trees, grass, dirt paths, and peace. You breathed in the gentle air and exhaled a sigh. Feeling purely relaxed for once. As if what had been bothering you earlier had been expelled by the forest atmosphere.

"Finally, something quiet and green. I knew this place would have something like this somewhere," you said out loud, turning right and down a path.

You thought you had all the peace you could ask for. Until you heard the rustling of bushes and footsteps.

"Sh-Shit!-" A voice cursed as it cut itself off.

You look toward where you swore you heard the sound, only to find nothing but trees and nature's company. Nothing out of the ordinary... "I swore I heard something, has whatever's been following me real?" You thought, a shiver going down your spine. Was there actually somebody following you the whole time?

"Hello! Anyone there!?" You called out, looking around. Whoever this was, you were going to be prepared. "U-UH... I'm not afraid of you, I can f-fight!" You got into a fighting stance, holding your fists up. To be honest, you were just as ready to defend as you were scared. What could be lurking?

You heard another rustle and saw a glimpse of black in the bushes. Oh shit. This wasn't good.

"Is that a... The colours of that hat could be... Nope nope nope, so much nope! I am not dying here today!" You thought frantically, quickly concluding that you were indeed being hunted by one of those immune cells for sure.

You make a run for it down the path, not daring to look back. You soon entered a clearing, then you slowed to a halt near the center of it... The sunlight illuminated all the vibrant, joyful colours of the grass, the flowers, and the trees surrounding it...

You walked across the field, the grass blades tickling against your legs. "Did I lose them again?" You thought, then you realized you were also out in the open. What a good way to become prey. You silently cursed at your realized error.

You sprinted across the field and to the forest where another path started. You continue bounding down the path, eventually you ran out of stamina and had to stop. You stopped to catch your breath, heaving in air, and wiping sweat from your forehead.