𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟔 | 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓷𝔂

❝ 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏❜𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 ❞
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

You had never recalled ever being carried like this. Ever. It was a thrilling feeling, just to feel the gusts of wind against your face, and through your hair.

It was amazing. Even if the short trip to TC-7255's home felt like a breeze. Damn, you almost wished it lasted longer. To let yourself revel in that feeling of thrill for longer...

The killer T cell had taken you to a small apartment complex, then dashed up a few flights of stairs, down a hallway, and stopped at the door to his apartment room. That was when the fun had to end, and he set you down on your feet finally.

"And we're here!" He chirps, then he proceeds to check under the doormat and pull out the key for the door. His tongue peaking out between his lips as he easily pulled the key out from under.

You were glad he did not check behind him. Because you found the expression quite adorable and had to fight back a blush.

"H-He acts c-cute too!" You wished your thoughts would shut up about him for once...

You had gone silent after he had put you down. Because you couldn't stop thinking about being held by him. It was now the more he touched you, the longer you wanted it to last. You silently wished you could have stayed in his hold longer. The way he held you made you feel less alone in this world...

"I can't think like this, to want him to hold me.. But it feels so good." You pondered on the thought, fighting back another small blush at the thought of him holding you close. "No no no! I don't miss being held, but he is so-"

Your train of thought is paused as you noticed 7255 keeps his key under his doormat. You stared, puzzled. "Why do you keep your key under the doormat of all places?"

"What? Don't you outsider's keep your keys under a doormat?" He said. "Um, well, I don't per se. Others might," you replied. The lymphocyte shrugs, completely unfazed. You decided to pay no mind to where he keeps his keys after.

"Won't somebody try and steal your keys, and break into your home?" You said, worry lacing your tone. 7255 chuckles and ruffles your hair. You squeaked in surprise. "Aw don't worry [y/n] Chan. No one really knows where one keeps their keys unless told usually. If anyone breaks in, I'll send them packing!" His smile turns into something flirty. "However... I don't mind if you break in, if you catch my drift~"

Your brain had a meltdown at that, you flustered up and broke into mindless stutters. 7255 chuckles at this and grabs you by the hand. You got even more flushed at his hand holding yours. "He's holding my h-hand..." Your head could conceive no more thoughts.

He opens the door and walks you inside hand in hand, closing the door behind him...

He gave you a quick tour of his small abode. Which was nice because it allowed you to regain your sense of sanity again. That was a bonus. His home seemed pretty average; it had all the household necessities. There were a few unusual things: A corkboard, with a knife or two lodged into it (you assumed this guy really liked his knives...). There was also a trash can overflowing with crumpled, what seemed to be letters?

Your curiosity took control and guided you over to investigate the paper waste. "What are these?-"

The T cell's eyes widened, and he pulled you away by the wrist and dragged you over to the couch and sat you with him. No, no absolute way on this body was he going to let anybody find out about the love letters meant for a certain someone in the trash. He had actually planned to dispose of them, but never got to it.