Author's Note:

*Hey guys! Guess who's back making GEAH fanfics?! That's right! This gal right here! However, there's something I must get off my chest first. I've noticed that there are some people who have read my old fanfics without watching the first season of Green Eggs and Ham and asked me about what's going on with the story. So, for this fanfic, if you have not seen Green Eggs and Ham Season 1 and 2, you are going to be confused about this story! I would highly suggest watching GEAH Season 1 and 2 before reading this fanfic! And none of the characters are mine at all except for Jeckles Abbot, Sara, and Louis. Gabriella(who you will see later) belongs to jazzyjazz56784. All rights go to Dr. Seuss and Warner Brothers for the show.*

*Warning: There will be angst, blood, violence, and I think that's as dark as it goes.*

*Oh, don't you all miss my intro songs for the "show" I'm writing? Well, guess what? The intro song will be called "Enemy" by Imagine Dragons and JID. Take a listen to it!*

*And I believe that's it. The first episodes will come soon! Just hang tight! See you guys!*

*Edit: I forgot to add that the narrator will be in this story and will talk in Bold Italics like what I'm typing on right now. You'll see once you read. Okay, bye!*