Episode Four: Heating Up

*Hey, guys! I'm back with another episode of Green Eggs and Ham Season Three. I am really hoping you guys are enjoying the story so far because it's only going to get more intense! This is published on April 22, 2022. If you guys like this episode, don't be afraid to vote and spam the comment section! That will be greatly appreciated! Thank you guys so much for taking the time to read this. By the way, the OC named Gabriella Jones belonged to my friend, jazzyjazz56784. And the intro song is called "Enemy" by Imagine Dragons. Enjoy!*

*Edit: I added a scene because I felt like it was necessary. The new song used is called "When Will My Life Began?" by Mandy Moore. Also, her creator headcanon her to be voiced by Mandy Moore. Enjoy!*

The colors of the water changed from blue to purple to tell that it was morning.

Guy slept peacefully on the big bed within Cat's hideout that happened to be from underneath him with a pink-furred arm looped over the body of a woman who belonged to him. His quiet snore was in rhythm with another snore coming from Sam I Am laying right near his head. Guy's arms were holding E.B but his arms weren't the only arms holding the red-head teenage girl. Her boyfriend, Looka, had his arms wrapped around her while facing Guy in his slumber.

Aww! This is oddly adorable! Somehow, after Guy's nightmare, Guy and E.B must've fallen asleep in the living room and the rest of the gang must've joined in the middle of the night. But wait! Where's Pam?!

Pam was in the kitchen, trying to climb up towards the cupboards to get something to drink.

Oh, there she is. Hi, Pam!

Pam grunted from almost slipping while looking around for whoever was narrating the scene. With a small awkward wave, she continued to climb up the cupboards that were higher than what she expected.

"Hey! Get down from there!"

Pam whirled around when she heard a stern voice like a parent catching a child climbing up the cupboards just to get the cookie jar. "Who said that?"

When she looked up, she saw a round fishbowl filled with clear water that would let anyone see an orange fish popping out of the fishbowl with brows drawn together.

"I said that!" the fish shouted.

Pam yelped back while her foot slipped from the cupboards. Before she could crash onto the ground, she fell into someone's arms.

"Marlin, what do we say about scaring our guests?"

Pam widened her eyes to realize that it was Cat in the Hat who caught her with a teasing smirk and a mischievous glint in his eyes. Pam felt a bit nostalgic for a moment when she stared into his eyes. But she knew that she was not in love with him anymore. Her face shouldn't even be red. Why was she still flustered over this guy she broke up with a long time ago?

"My name is not Marlin!" The fish interrupted Pam's thoughts with his yell. "It's Carlos K. Krinklebine! Now, get me down from here!"

Cat rolled his eyes while setting Pam down on her feet. "Aww, you don't like the up game?"

"I most certainly don't like that game!"

Pam arched up a brow. "Up game?"

Cat chuckled a bit. "It's a game that Marlin and I like to play—"

"No, it's the game that Cat likes to play! And, for the last time, it's Carlos K. Krinklebine!" The fish corrected Cat.

"Fine, I'll give you the abbreviation. K.K—" Cat stopped himself for a moment while giggling nervously. "On second thought, I'll just call you Marlin."