Episode One: Peace Not So Lasting

*Hey guys! I'm back with the first chapter/episode of this story! This is published on April 11, 2022. If you guys like this episode, don't be afraid to vote and spam the comment section! That would be greatly appreciated! Thank you guys for your support of this story. Have a blessed day! The songs used are called "Enemy" by Imagine Dragons(I am listening to the one without rap in it and it sounded way better) and "Sweet Dreams Are Made of These" by Eurythmics. Enjoy!*

Thirty-five years later:

An abrupt cry woke Guy up from his slumber in the early morning with his eyes fluttering open. With a tired groan, he rubbed his tired eyes as he looked at the time on the clock sitting on the nightstand next to him.

7:30 am.

Oh, Finally! We got to Guy! Phew, thought I had to stay in that...awful place to only narrate the lives being tortured and that cult. Seriously? Are we not going to talk about that cult that just tortured two teens? Well, that doesn't matter now. Now, that we're here and back with our familiar group, things will be peaceful.

Guy figured it was time to get up as he sat up from the master bed he's been sleeping on. The orange-furred Knox looked over to see the woman with light pink fur and purple gown sleeping soundly. Guy noticed how exhausted she appeared to be since she was sleeping through the baby's wail that came from a cradle in the corner of their room.

Guy chuckled quietly while stroking her brown curly hair. "You must've been exhausted from being up late last night painting."

The woman he called his wife smiled softly in her sleep. He pecked a kiss on her temple as he moved off the bed. He walked towards the room and saw his baby son, who looked a lot like him surprisingly. The baby has got his ruff around the neck that fluffed up every once in a while when he gets cheerful or content. He's got his small ears like his father's ears dangling at the side of his small round face. However, his fur was a tad bit lighter than Guy's and he already has got a strand of his mother's curly hair starting to sprout up.

Guy shushed the baby gently while picking him up and rocking his baby a bit to soothe him. "Shh, shh, it's alright, little buddy, it's alright. I'm here. I'm here. Let's get out of this room. Don't want to wake up Mama." Guy carried the baby out of the bedroom so that Michellee could sleep in a little longer. Guy walked through the hallway as the sun was steadily rising up outside.

"Are you hungry?" Guy asked the baby, even though he knew that his son couldn't talk yet. He felt his ear being nibbled by his son, indicating that he was indeed hungry. "Oh yeah, you're definitely hungry. Hold on, hold on, I'm gonna get your food. Okay-okay, let go of my ear."

The baby let go of his ear after Guy yanked his ear away from his son's mouth. "P-Pa-Pa. Papa."

Guy gasped at the first words spoken by his son after three months of Michellee giving birth to him. His warm smile grew wider while tearing up a bit. "Yes, Papa is going to get your food."

Guy strolled into the kitchen and took out the bottle of formula food from the fridge. He paced between the kitchen and the living room while holding up the bottle for his son to drink the bottle with glee. He finally sat on the couch in the living room while watching his son drinking the formula from the bottle. Once the bottle was empty, Guy placed the bottle on the wooden coffee table while putting the baby over his shoulder and patted his back gently. The baby burped from ingesting the food.

"Good boy. Good boy." Guy cradled his son in his arms after his son was done burping. He leaned back against the couch and watched his baby boy slowly drifting off to sleep from the food.

Guy sighed in relaxation as the morning sun shined outside of his house that was located within Glurfsburg.

An hour passed by and Michellee entered the living room with a yawn to see Guy holding the baby close to him. She cornered a small smirk. "Did our little Guy Junior wake you up?"