Chapter 5 - Kill Your Son To Get the Key

“Don’t let him catch up!”

“He’s already upstairs!”

“Did he really cut open his own son’s stomach with a knife? I’m a little afraid to watch!”

“What’s there to be afraid of? Isn’t that the whole point of clicking this? To watch something exciting? Besides, both father and son are animals. The more miserable they are before they die, the better!”

While the bullet screen was being flooded with comments from the viewers, Bowen had already climbed to the room where his son, Little Bowen, was.

He saw the iron box, which contained the knife, from a distance.

Bowen immediately grabbed the iron box and reached in with his right hand.

“He didn’t hesitate at all. It seems that he really doesn’t think of his son as a fellow human being.”

“Of course! He and his son aren’t even human to begin with!”

“I’ve never felt time pass by so slowly like this!”

Bowen reached into the iron box with his right hand and groped around the box. Soon, he felt the handle of the knife and gripped it tightly.

However, when he was about to take the knife out, he realized that there was something on his wrist that kept him from pulling out his right hand.

Bowen then realized that there were four blades around the opening of the iron box. The sharp edges of the blades were pointed inwards.

It was easy to dig into the box because the blades were facing down, but as he tried to pull out his hand, he felt the four blades cutting his wrist.

The blades were very sharp, and he could feel the pain just by touching it lightly.

In Bowen’s first few attempts to take out his hand, the four blades had already cut his right wrist.

Almost instantly, a yellowish-green liquid was seen dripping from his wrists. It was the muscle solution, and it was tainted with tinges of his fresh blood. The scene was extremely disgusting and horrifying!

“F*ck! I can’t take it anymore!”

“Although I want to watch these two animals die, it’s too scary. I’ll retreat first.”

“It’s too disgusting! I’m not watching anymore. I’m waiting for the news of their tragic death. That has to be good news!”

As expected, the viewers of the live broadcast were disgusted by this scene. The popularity of the live broadcast room instantly dropped by five million.

However, it was not too big of an impact. Although many of the viewers left, they were still interested in the goings-on in the live broadcast room. They were still eagerly waiting for any news.

“Ah!!!”

A scream came from the live broadcast room. The nerves in his hands had become more sensitive because of his shrinking and dissolving muscles. He had never experienced pain like that before. Bowen screamed in pain.

“Please let me go! If you let me go, I will give you money—any amount of money you want!”

Bowen begged for mercy while crying bitterly.