Chapter 151-155

“This can’t be possible! No one has ever escaped the Death Judge’s punishment.”

“Moreover, such a perverted dismemberment maniac can’t vent his anger even after being stabbed 10,000 times. He’s dead for sure.”

“Don’t worry, this might be a trap in the judge’s mind. He’ll give you hope first, and when you feel that you’ve succeeded, he’ll make you despair.”

“Yes, that must be the case. Killing someone to kill their heart.”

The live broadcast room was flooded with bullet screens.

Meanwhile, Bowman’s eyes widened. “Oh my god, he passed the first game so easily.”

Hhe found it hard to believe.

“Why is it so unreal? This is our long-time opponent.”

“Bowman, you’re still as impatient as ever. Keep watching.”

Monica was a psychological writer. Although the Death Inquisitor had a peculiar way of thinking that was hard to fathom, she noticed that there was one thing that had never changed.

When faced with criminals, the Inquisitor was never lenient. Looking at all the previous live broadcasts, the criminals would receive the retribution they deserved.

Whether it was the separation of the human body or the collapse of the brain, whatever you the criminals did to their victims would be done to them, but more ruthlessly.

Since the Death Judge started broadcasting his trials, no one had been able to escape execution unscathed.

At this moment, Ross’s deep voice sounded, “How is it? Have you found the location of the live broadcast?”

“From the layout of the room, the clothes drying rack is dark and damp. This kind of environment must be in a shady, gloomy area. It clearly hasn’t been exposed to sunlight for a long time,” Monica analyzed.

“Also, I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but on the upper left wall of Brent, there is the existence of rat moss. This moss is bigger than the branches and leaves of normal moss, and is usually distributed near Green Bill Mountain.”

Monica enlarged the live broadcast area and focused on enlarging the area.

Everyone was shocked. They immediately turned on their computers and located Green Bill Mountain. As expected, they found this unique moss.

Because this kind of moss usually grows near water, it is very likely that the Death Judge’s live broadcast location was near Green Bill Mountain.

“This isn’t a smokescreen thrown by the Death Judge, right?” Bowman asked suspiciously.

They had been fooled by the Death Judge before, and it wasn’t the first time. They had already suffered psychological trauma.

“No matter what, we can’t let go of this little bit of hope,” Ross said in a low voice.

He called the Law Enforcement Department of Green Bill Mountain directly and asked the police to quickly investigate the moss area.

The focus was on some abandoned factories or factories.

At this moment, in the dark wooden house…

Brent was ecstatic. He thought that he had passed the first game, but there was a rustling sound. Jack said regretfully, “Congratulations, you didn’t pass.”