Chapter 58 - This Was a Trap

“I won’t die so easily. I will survive. When I get out, I will definitely kill you. I will empty your innards and drain your blood!” Adalind cursed crazily. When she saw that she couldn’t find any loophole in the judge’s game, she was furious. She was even fooled by the judge.

First, give her hope, then make her despair.

This made her even more desperate than before.

There was no other way. She could only use the methods in the rules. Fortunately, she had already thought of cutting the internal organs first, and there was still hope to survive. Otherwise, she would really be dead!

Soon, the needle was shaken up, and it would not affect the movement of her two hands.

Picking up the fruit knife in front of her, she could feel that the fruit knife was not as light as a scalpel, it was very heavy. Looking at the serrated blade on it, Adeline’s right hand that was holding the knife trembled. She could not do it.

Although she had cut many people’s internal organs, she couldn’t do it to herself. She retreated. She was afraid. Only then did she realize how terrifying it was.

“Now you know fear! When you cut other people’s internal organs in the past, why weren’t you so fearful about it?!”

“Finally, I’m going to do it. It’s been a few minutes. I’m getting anxious from waiting. My palms are all sweaty!”

“I’ll let you have a taste of what it’s like to be brutally murdered by you!”

“Do you know how terrified and desperate people are when they see their internal organs being removed by you?! It’s your turn now. Feel It!”

“What are you afraid of? Do it! You’ve cut so many internal organs. What’s there to be afraid of now?! You don’t deserve to be afraid!”

“Stop talking! She’s doing it!”

Just as the audience in the live broadcast room was getting angry, Adalind made her move.

In the live broadcast room, Adalind was looking for a position. Because the fruit knife was too long and difficult to operate, she directly grabbed the part of the blade with her hand. Bright-red blood slowly dripped onto the ground along the serrated blade, making a clicking sound.

“Mmm mmm mmm mmm…”

Before the fruit knife could pierce through, Adalind began to moan because of the pain and fear that came from holding the knife in her hand.

“Ah!” A shrill scream reverberated in the small room.

Adalind, who had found a position, stabbed the fruit knife into it. Blood gushed out from her lower abdomen. The camera was also aimed at the spot where the blood was spurting out. In the live broadcast room’s screen, the audience only saw that the spurting blood dyed the screen red, as if the spurting blood covered the camera.

In the live broadcast room, the audience kept exclaiming in surprise, as if they were at the scene.

Even Jack could not help but exclaim at the magical and powerful effect of the intelligent live broadcast instrument bestowed by the system.

In the next moment, the screen returned to normal, only to see that Adalind had already stabbed the fruit knife deeply into her abdomen, and the blood slowly flowed down, dyeing the iron chair and the black silk on her legs red.