Chapter 116-120

Invitation to Death

Invitee: Harriman

Crime: taking bribes

Invitee: Death Judge

Invitation Date: May 14, 2021

Just as everyone was puzzled, Harriman raised his head and looked at the five gut-wrenching people in the dock.

He only saw the chief defense lawyer of the five gut-wrenching people, and his body trembled slightly. At this time, his expression was terrified, and his eyes widened in disbelief. There was extreme fear in his eyes, and he completely lost the relaxed and happy feeling before the trial began.

Everyone, including the reporters, revealed deep doubts. Those who were watching the live broadcast were also very confused. They started discussing.

“What happened to the fat Judge and the lawyer? Have they been poisoned?”

“I think it’s possible! They must be in cahoots. They had breakfast together in the morning to celebrate the victory of the trial. In the end, their food must have been poisoned!”

“Food poisoning is usually not that lethal. Moreover, I don’t think they showed any signs of food poisoning. It’s more like they saw or thought of something that scared them. I think it’s only now that they realized that there was a huge loophole in the case. They didn’t think about how to clear it, and only now did they realize that they couldn’t win the case. That’s why they are afraid!”

“Right now, the entire United States is paying close attention to this trial. No matter how bold this fatty is, he wouldn’t dare to recklessly try the case, right?”

“You’re thinking too much. They’re very bold! A friend of mine in the judicial system told me that this fatty was probably bribed by being given the chance to enter the federation’s Supreme Court!”

“That’s right! These people don’t know how corrupt they are in the dark! It’s only now that they’ve discovered that there were plenty of such cases in the past!”

“Could it be that the Death Inquisitor couldn’t stand it any longer and had already made a move?”

“How is that possible! The trial has already started and there are so many police outside! No matter how powerful the Death Inquisitor is, it’s impossible for him to make a move now!”

“What a pity! If the trial had started a little later, the Death Inquisitor might have been able to make a move in time!”

“Not necessarily. The Death Inquisitor has never cared about criminals outside of New York. The last time he was in Concord City, he was also a criminal who escaped from New York.”

“Maybe this is the first time the Death Inquisitor has made a move outside of New York!”

“I really hope the Death Inquisitor makes a move! If he really makes a move now, then I will be his fan for the rest of my life!”

“I really hope the Death Inquisitor makes a move! + 1”

“I really hope the Death Inquisitor makes a move! + 2”

“I also really hope that the Death Inquisitor makes a move, but it’s obviously impossible. If he can make a move in a court surrounded by the police, then the Death Inquisitor must be some kind of god!”

“Let’s not talk about it anymore. Let’s petition the Death Inquisitor to come to San Francisco!”

“If these five bastards are sentenced to imprisonment, how sad will the families of the victims of the prosecution be! It’s too dark. I can’t bear to watch anymore!”