Chapter 19 - They Met Again

At the same time, the media reports and headlines were going wild.

“The Death Judge made another move. Two people died on the spot. Their deaths were tragic!”

“The Whole Process Was a Bloody Live Broadcast. It Was Abnormally Horrifying. Some of the Audience Were Scared To Tears on the Spot.”

“Was It a Serial Killer or a Bloodthirsty Judge? What Is Waiting for the Death Judge? Is It a Trial by Law or the Protection of the People?”

“The Death Judge Has Once Again Set up a Trap and Fooled Everyone!”

“He Has Left a Huge Loophole Three Times. Is the Judge Too Confident or Is It To Humiliate the Victim?”

Even some experts and professors started speaking up and expressing their opinions.

Expert Noel: Who does he think he is? The Death Judge? A death game expert? A psychologist? Neither. He is a murderer, an executioner, and a cold-blooded killer! He is brutal, cruel, and extremely dangerous. We must capture him as soon as possible and ensure the safety and stability of our society! Otherwise, society will not be stable, and the people will not be safe!

As soon as Noel posted this on Twitter, a heated discussion among the netizens started.

“I think that society is very safe. I think you are the one who isn’t safe. You have done a lot of bad things, haven’t you?”

“Your express delivery has arrived. Please sign for the death notice!”

“The Death Inquisitor kills people who deserve to be killed. Don’t tell me you deserve to die too?”

“These so-called experts are talking about things they don’t know anything about. They insist on posting about things that they don’t understand.”

“He’s just a clown who wants to ride on the heat.”

Noel had no idea how many netizens called him out. He ended up deleting his Twitter account in less than half an hour.

People were really hot-headed about the matter, and they weren’t afraid to express their opinions about it.

It was April, and the temperature in New York was already more than ten degrees Celsius. Many vain girls had already put on their short skirts, shorts, and stockings, which were very pleasing to the eyes.

Jack finished his supper and looked at his phone. It was filled with news about his live broadcast. The comments under the news were the same as before. Many people in the comments section were still supportive of him.

Jack certainly didn’t want to become the public’s enemy. It would be hard to move around a city filled with people who loathe and hate you.

Fortunately, everything was under control so far.

He paid the bill and left. Walking alone on the streets with the evening wind blowing, it felt a little different.

As he continued walking, he saw someone familiar up ahead.

It was Kelly! She was the young girl who had a surprisingly high sin value.

When he first saw her, it was very high, though it was not high enough for her to merit execution. She had been marked by Jack.

She was leading a few girls as she pushed another girl into an alley.