Chapter 79 - The Third Level of the Game

Gardner’s large hand grabbed onto Belina’s body. It felt very nice, but time was of the essence, so he wasn’t in the mood to think about anything else.

He raised the scalpel and slashed again. Belina screamed in pain and almost fainted from the pain.

Kacha!

It was another mechanical sound.

Gardner said, “All right, Belina has already contributed three of her parts. Who is willing to contribute their nose?”

The others did not speak. After three seconds of silence, Kanasan said, “Belinya, you are so great. You have already contributed three parts. Why don’t you contribute one more? You have no eyes or ears anyway. Why would you need a nose? When we get out of here, I will earn money to support you!”

Belina sneered. “Don’t think I don’t know what you’re thinking. If I give you my nose, you would then want me to give you my wisdom teeth, appendix, and gallbladder! But don’t forget, there’s still the third level. If I die, there will be one less person in the group. Without me, are you sure you can pass the next level?”

Their faces turned serious. They didn’t care whether others were dead or alive, but when it involved their own interests, they had to consider it.

At this moment, Gardner said, “I said from the beginning that these seven body parts are not essential. Our bodies will not die without those parts. Even if these seven things all came from one person, that person will not die.”

“Hehe…”

“Hehehehe…”

They felt relieved after hearing Gardner’s words, and all of them laughed sinisterly.

“Ah! You bunch of scum! You can just kill me!”

Belina screamed shrilly as her body was ruthlessly pressed against the cold ground. The intense pain stimulated every nerve in her body, and her entire body grew numb due to the intense pain.

Soon, the smell of mold enveloped her. She felt that her body had become moldy and smelly. Disgust, fear, and death were slowly approaching her. She felt her body becoming heavier and heavier. She felt like she was about to fall to the ground.

In her blurry consciousness, she vaguely heard the laughter of a few people talking.

“There’s still a use for you. How could we kill you?”

“Hold her down tightly. Don’t let her move.”

“Wow. This is her gallbladder? It’s so small?”

“The gallbladder is this big. It’s not like you haven’t seen it before.”

“Move it aside a little. Look at her kidneys. They must be very perfect and very healthy.”

“Stop looking. Prepare to cut out her appendix.”

“Madeleine, take the forceps and pull out her back molars. You need to pull out two of them.”

The five of them surrounded Belina. The floor was like an operating table. At this moment, the camera zoomed in to give a close-up. Tens of millions of viewers seemed to be watching the scene. They only saw that Gardner’s technique was very skilled. He removed and sewed. His actions were swift and precise. Everyone could not help but imagine him removing the organs of those homeless people.

“F*ck! These people really don’t have any humanity left! They’re so cruel to their own people. I can already imagine what they’re like to those homeless people!”