Chapter 59 - The Trap That Shocked Everyone

In front of everyone’s eyes, Ross slowly said, “This game doesn’t need internal organs at all!”

When this sentence was said, some of the people present thought about it, while others were puzzled.

Willie was the first to ask, “Why won’t she need internal organs? What would she use if not her internal organs?”

Everyone also looked at Ross, wanting to know the answer to this riddle.

“Do you still remember what the judge said at the beginning?” Ross said. “Use the fruit knife in front of you to remove any parts of your body.”

“He specifically emphasized that he wanted to remove the parts of his body. He also told the myth of Egypt. He also named the game ‘The Scales of Death’ to mislead Adalind!”

“He said not to use hair because it would block the slide. Hair is not considered an internal organ!”

“In fact, the scale is just an ordinary metal scale. As long as something is heavy enough, it will press down on the scale.”

When the crowd heard this, they were completely shocked!

No one had thought of such a simple method, let alone Adalind who was in danger.

“So? What does it mean?” Willie still asked in confusion.

“So, she doesn’t need to use her internal organs to bring down the scale. As long as she doesn’t block the slide, she can use anything. She just needs to draw some blood and put the fruit knife in, and she will be saved! Every word of the Death Judge was misleading Adalind, making her subconsciously think that the game was to be completed with blood and internal organs!” Monica explained.

“If she puts her bra in as well, there will be less blood drawn,” Judy added with a red face.

Willie widened his eyes and asked in disbelief, “It’s that simple?”

“That’s right. It’s that simple.”

“F*ck! This damn Death Inquisitor! Does he treat everyone as pigs? !” Willie angrily punched the table and cursed.

Everyone looked helpless. According to what you said, our IQ is not even as good as a pig’s?

“Of course we are not pigs!” Bowman said helplessly.

“Step by step, he misled us, making us slowly fall into the trap of thinking. Our eyes can only see what he wants us to see, and we ignore the answer that is placed in front of us. He is like a hunter, a patient poisonous spider, letting everyone slip into his death spider web bit by bit!”

“This Death Inquisitor is really too terrifying!”

“This is a thought trap. The human mind has a kind of inertia. Our thinking is too conventional, but the Death Inquisitor just happens to be able to set all kinds of obstacles and traps in our mind’s blind spot,” Monica analyzed.

“This is also related to the fact that we are all police officers. We have seen too many crazy and abnormal criminals. Subconsciously, we think that this kind of game needs to be completed with blood and internal organs. If it were a child, it might be very easy for him to think of this, but as police officers, we just can’t think of it.”