Chapter 191-195

Peter clenched his teeth and held the iron hook with his right hand. He pressed down hard and then pulled it out violently. The bloody iron hook was pulled out.

At the same time, a large amount of flesh and blood was brought out. It was so painful that Peter grimaced. “F*ck you, Death Judge! I will definitely kill you!”

As he spoke, he grabbed the iron hook on the right and pulled it out using the same method. The immense pain made his entire body tremble and cold sweat flowed down his back.

“F*ck!”

Below, Adonis sneered as he looked at Peter above him. The corner of his mouth curled into a cold smile that no one noticed.

This scene made the netizens in the live broadcast room excited. Their blood boiled and their emotions exploded.

“F*ck, this is a ruthless person. He’s holding an iron hook with one hand. He’s a man.”

“Oh my god, he actually lost control of his bladder. It can’t be!”

“What? Are there two big light bulbs in front of you? That’s blood.”

Hearing this, the netizens took a closer look. Sure enough, Peter’s blood flowed down his chest and directly flowed through his pants legs, dripping onto the ground.

The bright-red blood had carved a bloody line on his entire body. Under the bright light, it was so eye-catching.

Peter endured the pain and held the iron thorns on both sides with both hands. He chose to slide down, but as soon as he held it, the thorns cut his palms, bringing a piercing pain.

“Hiss!”

He gritted his teeth. When he slid halfway, he could no longer endure the pain of spasms. His hands suddenly loosened and he jumped down from the air. Adonis was stunned.

He did not expect Peter to jump down directly.

He hurried forward and asked with concern, “Are you okay?”

Peter’s face was gloomy. He looked at him coldly and snorted angrily, “It was your bad idea. Did you want me to hang on to it forever?”

Adonis scratched his head and said sincerely, “This is my fault. I did not think of this problem, but there are two wires on it. I did not harm myself by harming you.”

Peter couldn’t be bothered to talk to him. He had nothing to say to a dying man.

“Continue!”

He walked to another iron hook.

There were two big bloody holes under his collarbone, and blood was still oozing out. It was easy for him to pass through the iron hook, but the moment the iron hook touched his collarbone, he grimaced in pain.

Creak Creak.

Adonis pulled the iron chain with both hands, and Peter slowly rose into the air. As usual, when all the strength of his body was applied to the iron hook, the clavicle that was pulled made a “chi chi” sound of friction. Peter’s whole body convulsed again, and it was a huge stimulation that he almost lost control of his bowels and urine.

Although his bones were almost broken, looking at the wire that was close to him, Peter revealed the joy of victory. He reached out his trembling hand and successfully connected the wire.

Bzzt! Bzzt!

The moment the wire was connected, a heavy “kacha” sound was heard and the third door opened.

At this moment, Adonis, who was below, shouted excitedly, “We’ve succeeded.”

Peter exhaled heavily and looked at the third door that was opened. It was enveloped by the joy of victory. There was still one minute left before it ended.