Chapter 206-210

The violent explosion shocked everyone.

At this moment, Jack’s cold voice sounded out. “I said, please don’t move. Think about it. If you were standing at the point of the explosion, your feet would be blown into minced meat. Don’t tell me you want to be crippled! I’ll remind you one last time. The game is not over yet. If you leave the meeting room, I’ll detonate all the bombs here. At that time, everyone will be blown into minced meat and bid farewell to this world.”

“No, Death Judge, we don’t dare. Don’t detonate the bombs.”

“We don’t dare. Please don’t blow us up.”

“Yes, we will definitely cooperate with you.”

Everyone was stunned. Everyone was dead silent.

Ross’s face was gloomy. He glanced at his feet. If there was a bomb under him, wouldn’t he be left here?

‘F*ck! Damn it, it’s the Death Inquisitor. Why didn’t I think of checking the meeting room?’

Regret…

Anger…

Ross was completely enraged. He growled, “Death Inquisitor, what on Earth are you doing?”

Jack smiled coldly and said, “Today’s game is very simple. Follow my instructions and none of you will die. However, you will have to pay a price for doing something wrong. Now, Miss Caroline, please pick up the box cutter on the table and draw a wound on each side of your face. I hope it’s not less than five centimeters long.”

Five centimeters!

Wasn’t that disfigurement?

Caroline’s body trembled, and endless despair surged in her heart.

She finally understood the horror of the Death Inquisitor. It was not a means, not a murder, not a so-called design game, but a murder to kill the heart.

The more you cared about something, the more difficult it would be if you lost it, directly crushing you from the spiritual world.

Moreover, you won’t be able to come up with any thoughts of resistance.

This is the most frightening!

Hearing this, Ross was also angry. Previously, he had watched the victims being killed through the screen. Now, he was directly in front of them?

He directly put his hand under the eyes of the police. This naked scene not only provoked the dignity of the police but also humiliated them.

This was too much.

Extreme humiliation.

‘No, Death Judge. Absolutely not.’

Ross roared in his heart. He could not let such a thing happen.

As soon as he finished speaking…

Bang!

Without any warning, there was another explosion.

The vase in the meeting room directly exploded. The fragments of the vase flew in all directions, scaring the crowd into screaming. In a panic, they hugged their heads and looked terrified.

Ross took a big step back.

Crazy!

Too crazy.

Their dignity was completely trampled under their feet.

Even Hart, Willie, and Loggins couldn’t help but gasp. Especially Loggins. He had seen the methods of the Death Inquisitor, and he couldn’t use conventional thinking to look at it. If he went crazy, people would really die.