Home

It is finally the end of my double shift so I am on my way to collect Crystal and the boys so we can go home together.

We finally get home and all sit in the living room, ready to pass out but wanting to get an update on my new most interesting patient. "Can we get an update Crys?" I ask tiredly. "On Ellie?" she asks to which I nod, getting both Luke and Ash interested. Calum quickly notices that he has missed out on something, "what did I miss?" he asks curiously. "We've got a patient that came into the ED this arvo and it's obvious that she's been through a lot but we don't know what and we need to figure out how to help her" I fill him in and he nods in understanding before Crystal starts her update. "Ok, so basically, when we got her up there she was really quiet and trying to avoid us doing anything, but we eventually gained her trust and she was comfortable enough to sleep by the time I left her. I think I'll make some more progress, maybe getting her to open up a bit more tomorrow. She seemed to trust me more once I revealed that I lived with you guys, so that seems like a good way to get her more comfortable. You guys will have to go see her tomorrow though, she is really counting on that" Crystal informs us to which we nod. 

"Wait, am I the only one who hasn't met this girl?" Cal asks, confused and we all nod and I send him a smirk, knowing he has FOMO. "Even Ash?" he asks to which Ash sadly nods. "Oh shit, like actually... you had to... how old is she?" Cal has so many things going on in his head. "Only 16... looks about 12 though" Ash sighs, "and you had to..." Cal asks, being cut off by Ash nodding his head. "I'm sure you'll meet her soon Cal, I have a suspicion that she hasn't been to the dentist in a while" I say, reassuring Cal that he isn't going to miss out on this girl.