ch.17 Where does it hurt?

“Angela!” Danny called from the bottom of the staircase.

I pulled on my black skinny jeans and combed my hair loosely with my fingers.

When I reached the top of the stairs, I stopped. Everything stopped. Except my breathing- which kicked up to super-speed.

I saw him. I saw him standing next to Danny.

My gaze trailed up from his messily-laced black boots, his long, lean legs clad in black jeans, distanced, but determined to hold their ground. His hands clasped loosely, but also in a restraining manner- behind his broad-shoulders and taut-muscled back.

His black leather jacket strained slightly as his biceps and triceps struggled to breath. And his face. His porcelain face was still. His red lips like curled ever so slightly- like a withering rose petal.

His eyes- a brilliant dark green that held my gaze hostage.

Harry

I took a deep breath and slowly made me way down, clutching the banister for support.

Harry continued to try to hold my gaze, but I kept looking down- afraid I would have a real asthma attack if I stared too long into those mesmerizing marbles.

“You’re asthma’s gotten worse, so I made an appointment for you. And Harry’s gonna take you” Danny explained.

My chest hitched, acting as plain evidence of his observation.

Harry stole my gaze, as if he knew it was his fault that my asthma came back.

And the harder I tried to- I needed to look away, the longer he stared at me. 

I looked at Danny, he hadn’t noticed a thing. Of course he hadn’t noticed. He never notices anything important. And I was glad.

“But his truck smells like smoke” I complained, crossing my arms over my chest, hoping to calm my breathing.

“Well at least my lungs can take some smoke” Harry retorted. He grinned ever-so slightly and a dimple peaked through. He let his gaze fall to my chest.

I suppressed a blush.

“It’s not my fault I have asthma” I spat.

Harry took a dangerous step closer to me.

“A lot of things aren’t your fault, but that doesn’t mean you didn’t cause them” he added, folding his arms over his defined chest.

I didn’t really know what he meant, so I ignored it.

Harry looked down at me from his height advantage, enjoying the look of slight intimidation across my softening features.

“Ok, I gotta run” Danny said impatiently as he reached in between me and Harry- for his beige boots.  I had almost forgotten he was there. “Call me if you need anything- or, just ask Harry” he said.

Harry grinned mischievously at me for a split-second, letting his laser-like eyes scan me up and down.  

I looked away self-consciously.

Harry seemed amused by my awkwardness.

“Let’s go” Harry said as he rested his hand at the small of my back, urging me toward the door.

Danny looked the door behind us and went off to his car.

Harry opened my door for me and took his seat by the wheel.

He slowly rounded the corner and let Danny pass him.

Then he quickly parked on the side of an empty side road. He unlocked his seatbelt with one click and leaned his face close to mine.

Our lips met angrily, impatiently. He ran his large, warm hands up my thigh and around my waist, searching for my seatbelt and- well, just plain searching.

My seatbelt unhitched ad he moved it off my shoulder violently, but carefully. He smiled when his hand brushed my breasts in the process.

Then he pulled me into his lap and I wrapped my legs around his waist, gripping his hard, lean body firmly. His hands slid up my back, under my top- caressing the lace of my bra- while his tongue glided down my neck. I wriggled under his grip as he tugged down at my bra strap.

He laughed his deep, smooth laugh and his warm breath fanned my neck.

I pulled at the collar of his jacket, wanting to discover as much skin on him as he was on me.

But he was greedy. He pressed his large possessive hand to the small of my back- fitting my softening breasts to his hardening chest- and he carried me to the backseat. He forced me down on the seat with such precise vigor; it felt delicate, like he wanted to break me as much as he wanted to hold me together.

I lay on the seat as he held me down with the weight of his torso.

“Let’s play doctor” he grinned hungrily- in between the trail of moist kisses he left on my neck.

I grasped the smooth curls on the back of his head, urging him closer.

“Cure me, doctor” I whispered close to his ear.  He moaned a deep, throaty moan against the v-line of my t-shirt.   

“Where does it hurt, baby?” he asked in a deep, husky voice. But he didn’t wait for my reply and he let his warm, greedy hands glide down the contour of body.

“Everywhere” murmured softly, but so urgently.  I placed my hand over his, letting him trace the v-neckline of my shirt. Then he took my breasts in his hand and squeezed them quickly, then so slowly, that the pleasure turned to torture.

I moaned in a surreal mix of pleasure and pain. Urgently, as if he had limited time, he moved lower on my body, grasping my inner thigh and separated my legs, clearly wanting even more of a reaction from me. Carefully, yet fervently, he fit the growing bulge in deep in his pants against my vee.

He pressed so hard, letting his hard-muscled and well-experienced body guide mine forcefully, in a game of predator and prey. There was so much power and vigor stored deep within his body. I felt my chest burst under the force of his pleasure and pain.

“Angela” he moaned so desperately- almost as if he was begging me to stop him.

I was panting, gasping for air, unsure if I was having an asthma attack- or-or something else.

Then he moved back abruptly, letting the suddenly chilly air wrap around me anxiously.

I felt my chest burst under the force of his pleasure and pain.

I lay there for a moment- my body a mass of immobile jell-o.

I remembered all the times he had refrained from touching me even in the slightest way- and how I thought he was just very cold and emotionless. I shook my head. Boy, was I wrong. It wasn’t that he lacked emotion; it was that he was restraining himself from me. I wondered how long he had been holding back.  

He lowered his head of dark curls and ran his fingers thorough them before smoothing them to the side. I sat upright, leaning on my elbows. He looked down at me.

“I’m sorry. I was starting to lose control” he apologized- slightly embarrassedly. I sat up next to him. I was shocked.  He was afraid of his power, which made me want to push him further, faster, and harder.   

“It’s ok” I reassured him.  It was more than ok.  I had never been so awake and exhilarated before. It made me wonder how much of me had been asleep. How much of me was undiscovered and now- on the verge of discovery- was in such urgent need for him to find and unlock. Only him.  

Harry laughed lightly, shaking his head as if I was a child trying to convince him that lollipops can unlock magical doors.

“Let’s get you to your doctor” he smiled as he started the car up again.

He reached over and fastened my seatbelt as if I was incapable of doing it myself. Then he stopped and looked up at me. 

I nodded. But I knew no one could cure me. No one could crush me with the same hand he could build me- open me, take me. No one but Harry.