[Author's Note]: Heart to Heart

>>>TRAILER IS UP! search: Knight in Leather Armor- Harry Styles Fanfiction Trailer :] (youtube name: MLA786zasy

Hey guys,

I just wanted to formally (or at least internet formally) thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for reading and commenting on this story. It really, truly means the world to me that you guys enjoyed the story so much and it has found a place in your hearts <3

I have been writing stories, aiming to be professional since I was 15/16 (I’m 18 now) and I can’t seem to stop. I never want to stop. And I know I have grammatical issues and what not, but I also have talent and a passion to improve my work. 

The scene where Fitzgerald, Angela’s teacher, calls her over and tells her she can write, actually happened to me, too. My teacher was holding my paper, which was a scene extension for The Great Gatsby, and he walked up to me smiling, smiling like he had the key to Narnia and it was my key and he wanted me to open it. 

Then he said “wow” and just started mumbling and pointing at my paper.  And I started to explain myself as if I had done something wrong and he shook his head and just said “wow.” Then I left to get to Physics and I couldn’t stop smiling.  And I knew from that moment on, that I had a potential to be a writer.

But, it wasn’t until I uploaded this story onto Wattpad that I believed I could be a popular writer; it’s one thing to be talented in an area and it’s another to be popular. No, I don't have as many reads as most other stories on wattpad, but that's ok. Wattpad has allowed me to get the confidence I needed as a beginning writer and I honestly owe it all to you guys! I seriously would  refresh my page, hoping someone would comment on my story. Then, I would re-read people’s comments, so thank you <3

And the funny thing is that nobody in my family knows that I write (besides my two cousins that I’ve shown my work to). My parents have no idea. My two younger sisters know, but they’ve never read a word of my work and they just tease me about always being in fantasy land with my pen and paper. But I just ignore them because they're just trying to bring me down.

Now that I’ve finished KNIGHT, I’m gonna take a break from it for a few days, then I’m going to read it over, start to finish. And you guys can do that, too, especially since most of you were waiting for my updates, so the story was kind of chopped up.

But anyway, you guys are like my sisters and I so really, really want to talk to young guys in person somehow.  Maybe I could do a twitcam and we could figure out a time that works best for everyone. I live in the U.S., on the East Coast, so I go by Eastern time.

Please comment below what time zone you guys live (if that’s not too creepy for me to ask) so that we could do like some kind of Q and A twitcam session.

Twitter @Atlantis094

(Yes, I changed it from @MariamAZiMi786)