ch.55 Lock and Key

I glanced at his boxers and he tugged them off. And, for some strange reason, I’m not ashamed to say that I looked.

My eyes widened and a gasp escaped my mouth. The corner of Harry’s lips went up in a sly grin. I tried to look away from it, but it was just there. Almost watching me expectantly.

I didn’t have anything to compare it to, but I was sure it was way too powerful for my weak and frail body.

Harry slipped on a condom.

Then he moved a stray hair from my cheek and gently eased me back down, positioning his body over mine.

He lowered his lips close to my ear, letting his breath go deep and heavy.

“We’ll fit like a puzzle,” he told me in a hushed rasp that tingled down my spine.

I nodded.

He lowered himself until we were breast to chest, lock to key.

He kissed my neck gently. I held my breath in fearful and impatient anxiety.

Then he pressed his golden key deep inside my tender lock and filled me with his beautiful and long-restrained poison.

I shut my eyes and gasped as I felt him. I felt him move inside me.

A deep, throaty moan escaped his lips.

I felt him break my gated barrier with his sword, making me bleed in a painfully beautiful agony.

And he pressed deeper, harder, faster, faster, faster, searching for the golden light amidst the blue-black darkness. He released every ounce of restraint, cleansing himself as he filled me with his sweet poison.

Then he found it. He found my gold and he took it.

My breasts melted against his hard chest as our bodies united in a Heavenly puzzle.

We were no longer two broken halves, but one whole.

We were whole.

Harry moaned a deep, low moan against my neck.

“Angela” he hissed down my neck.

My body melted in the same moment it hardened.

I grasped the dark curls on the back of his head and pulled down as another painfully delicious moan escaped my lips.

Harry pressed deeper, harder, faster, faster, faster.

And one press burned deep in my core, igniting my engine, making my blood curdle and my skin tingle with a surreal pleasure. I had stopped breathing. I had stopped thinking. I stopped fighting everyone outside. Harry was inside.

I climaxed.

Then he thrust again and again until I was filled to the brim and my body couldn’t handle any more of his powerful, vigorous body.

But I couldn’t make the words escape my mouth.

The only thing that left my lips was a deep, pleasurous groan.

And he was inside me and I wanted to keep him there, no matter how painfully inexperienced and weak my body was.

I wanted him to continue to search.

I wanted him to discover more.

He was, after all my knight in leather armor.

*****

And he went lower and deeper than I thought possible.

He lowered his red lips and began kissing along my neck as he thrust harder.

“Harry” I moaned softly. His endurance was breathtaking. Literally. I was afraid he was going to break me into a thousand pieces if he went another minute.   

A sliver of sweat glistened over his body like a glaze.

I grasped his back, letting my nails sink slightly into his skin.  

He took that as a “yes” for more.

I shook my head slowly.

He pressed once more. Then he stopped.

And he let his body fall over mine as he let his heavy breath relax.

Then he turned over to his side of the bed. I pulled the covers up over my chest as I tried to let my own breathing calm down.

Harry leaned close to me and moved a loose hair from my cheek. I looked at him as he watched my face, still slightly hungrily. He pressed his lips to mine carefully. Then he let his heavy, warm breath weave in and out of my mouth.

“Are you ok?” he whispered against my lips.

I nodded slowly, with wide eyes.

“Harry” I spoke up.

He watched my face expectantly.

“We fit like a puzzle,” I said.

“I know,” he nodded.

Then a warm smile cut across his features, making his dimples peek through.

He pulled me into his arms and held me to his chest as we spooned. He laid an arm out and I leaned my head against it. I felt him kissing my hair, then moving it to the side to get to my neck.

His lips tickled my breasts and I squirmed slightly. He held his arms around my more tightly, then he turned me around to face him.

“You’re still my angel: pure and golden,” he told me as he took my hand and kissed it.

I looked up his marble eyes and nodded.

“I know,” I smiled.

Then I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his head of luscious dark curls down. He pressed his lips to mine and led my tongue in our game of predator prey.