"Castle of Gold" =Sequel

HEYYYY GUYS!!

I've uploaded a little excerpt for the sequel to "Knight," which you guys so kindly guilted me into writing ;) lol I'm kidding...

My mind was whirring with ideas today at school....Literally. I  saw flashes of Harry and Angie and the rest of the gang and the possible things that will happen in this book... (That's what happened as I was writing the first book, so I'm on the right track! ...I knew I need like one night to let the first book rest before I picked up a pen again).

So, you guys can check it out :]

Also, don't forget, if you'd like to chat or ask me questions or whatever, I'm doing a twitcam tomorrow (TUESDAY March 19th) at...

5:15pm EST =

10:15 pm GMT=

2:15pm PAC

I look forward to all the stress you guys put me through with updating..lol..but seriously, you guys keep me up on my game...It took me almost 2 years to write my first official book. Well, it was my first, so it was supposed to take some time, but "Knight" took me exactly 2 months! That's amazing, especially since some scenes/plots take me days/weeks to continue sometimes...

Love,

Mariam Xx

>>>>LINK TO SEQUEL: CASTLE OF GOLD ON RIGHT SIDE BAR. OR, JUST CHECK OUT MY PROFILE PAGE.