New people

A/N: this is my very first story on wattpad im scared if how its going to turn out anyways read!

Chapter 1

Allys POV

I wake up and do my usual. I take a shower, get dressed and put on my very little make-up, which is just mascara a little lip gloss and some blush. I finally pick my outfit and choose some ripped skinny jeans and a blueish greenish top. I decide to listen to some music while I work the store. I pick my favorite artist, one direction, and listen to my favorite song taken. I especially love the song because Harry styles sing almost all of the song. He is such a beautiful singer, and he is quite the looker as well. I would do anything to have a day with Harry. I mean their all cute. But I also have a soft spot for Nial. You see he's not Harry cute he's like a baby cute. But I love all if them, so don't ask me who my favorite is. I begin to lightly sing the song, but I end up singing very loudly. I'm not bad at singing. I love it. I believe I am a very good singer. Other people have also told me that. My dad didn't. I used to sing when I was younger and my mom would tell me I was the very best in the whole world. But that was before she died. she died last summer by a drunk driver. Now I only have my friends to encourage me. I always think better and get lost whenever I listen to music. As I said before I love music.

I didn't realize I was crying until I was snapped out of my singing and crying by my dad telling me to clean the music room. Why do I always get stuck doing the chores while he gets to have fun with his friends and girlfriend. It's not fair! Oh god I sound like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum. Oh yeah he also always goes out and gets drunk because he's so tired from the pain. He's probably tired from all the hangovers he gets. Then my ex-boyfriend comes into the store. Great. Well I'm definatly going to have fun here. He plays drums. I only play piano. It clams me. I can't wait till I finally prove my dad wrong about music not just being a waste of time and me having a billion to one chance of making it. I "perform" in front of my computer screen doing covers of my favorite artists on YouTube. I love singing. It's my passion. I know that sounds cheesy but its true. I want to become a YouTube sensation like Justin beiber or Austin mahone. There kinda like my idols. If they can do it why can't I?

I go to the music room to clean it. As I walk up the stairs I see my best friend asleep on the piano chair. Should I just push her off or nicely wake her up? Ehh ill just push her off. I'm sure she still won't even wake up to that. She is a very heavy sleeper. I should know from past experience. Don't invite her to a sleep over shell definatlly sleepOVER the limit. She should be in the Guinness world record book for most hours slept. Ok enough about her sleepiness.

There's actually a pretty cute guy in here asleep in here with her. I wonder what they were up to last night? From the looks of I'm pretty sure they didn't do anything because he in a tent with a guitar, video games, food and water with him. I'm guessing he's not a hobo, because he looks pretty nicely dressed. He's wearing a plaid red shirt with a plain white T and a pair of black jeans and some really cool red vans. Bu the way i love shoes especially vans. Maybe I should take them? Nah that's to mean and plus I don't even know the guy.

Trish finally wakes up. She's in her cheetah pjs and she has curlers in her hair. Oh how I should of taken a picture of her. But she always sleeps like that so I have plenty of time to take a picture of her. That is unless we're friends from now until our next sleepover. Because we kinda fight a lot mostly over really stupid things like 'no Harry styles is mine' or ' I like him

more than you'. Yes she likes one direction to. I'm not much of a girly girl but when it comes to one direction I fan-girl. But of course not while in in front of them. Trish is with her pink everything. And me I go for any color I don't care. I just don't where pink.

The guy wakes up to. I really don't know what to say to a guy who slept in my music study. So I just say the first thing that pops into my mind,"um, hello...what are you doing in my music room?" "Oh my god I'm so sorry Trish over there said this was her music study."he stated almost imediatly after my question. Uhgg I bet you she's just trying to set me up with him. But to be honest I actually wouldn't mind. She picked a pretty cute guy.

"Um....my name is austin. Austin moon. And yes my parents are on the moons matress commercial." He said I don't why he brought up the commercial thing " ok my name is ally. Ally Dawson and yes my father owns this music store" I said mimicking his tone. He chuckles at what I said obviously finding it amusing while I find it annoying as he uses his parents show off. I hate it when guys show off. It's so annoying. "so do you sing or play piano?" He says finally breaking the awkward silence."um actually I do a little bit of both" I say still finding it weird he was sleeping in my store. " so are you a friend of trishes?" I say wanting to know what he's doing here. " actually yes and she said she had a 'lady friend'she wanted me to meet. I'm guessing you're one of her friend or she wouldn't know where the spare keys is?" He said blushing a little by the end of the sentence. "Oh, trish do you want to explain something to me?" I say getting a little annoyed she put us up to a literally blind date again. Usually she tells me if she wants me to meet a guy but I guess things change after a week or so.

"Wwweeeeellllll" she said. uh oh she said well she's up to something. "trish" me and Austin say at the same time. We laugh a little at this. He sorta blushes. Not to sound selfish but I think he likes me.

And I may or may not like him to."okay fine I put you guys up to a blind date, but I thought you guys would like each other." Right as I'm about to cut her off she beats me to it and says" but before you cut me off and get mad at me, I actually have a really good feeling about you two" me and Austin both blush immensely. Yup we do like each other and I know that for a fact. I wonder who's gonna spill first about our feelings for each other me or him? I don't clean the room, instead I just think about all that happened today, of course while listening to music

A/N: so did you guys like it? I really hope you did: pretty please vote comment and fan!

p.s reminder! this is my first story so please don't judge or hate!

Follow me on Twitter @1D_sprinkles