New boyfriends

A/N: whoa! You guys definitely went past the goal for the reads. So any ideas for the next chapter? I should've put that in the last chapter for this chapter. If that makes any sense. Soo this chapter may suck, sorry. Okay READ!

Chapter 11

Austin's POV

I woke up with ally in my arms. I guess we fell asleep last night. We were watching a movie last night after we got home from our date last night. I can talk to her about anything. And that's exactly what we did last night. We talked about so much random stuff like pancakes, unicorns, and other things. She's very shy at first, but she does warm up to you. Wait who am I thinking to.

I carefully got off the bed trying not to wake her. And I may or may not have hit her in the head with my elbow.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" She screamed at me. I flinched. Why did she have to scream so early in the morning? Well I did just hit her. Accidentally!

"I'm so so so so sorry! I was moving and I was trying not to wake you" I said to her.

"It's all good babe" she came over and kissed my cheek. I blushed at her gesture. We both blush so easily don't we?

"Well I'm going back to my place to get changed and freshen up." I say.

"Yeah me to" she replies while pouring milk in her cereal.

"So wanna get some lunch later?" I asked her but she frowns at me.

"No. Sorry I'm hanging out with Trish today. We haven't exactly been spending time with each other lately" she says to me. My face falls and she notices.

"Don't be sad I'll be all yours tomorrow okay?" She tells me I give her a small smile, which she returns. I leave and go to my house.

Once I'm there I have angry looking parents in front of me.

"Where did you go last night? Did you get in any trouble? Where did you stay? Why didn't you call?" My mother was bombing questions at me left and right.

"I took Ally on a date. No. At Ally's. I was busy." I answered all of her questions.

"OK good. Wait busy doing what?" She asked grinning a little.

"Guys! Nothing! Geez" I say. Okay first of all she's pregnant already so how could we be doing anything like that. Gosh my parents are so weird. And especially since they're on the Moons Mattress Kingdom commercial.

Trish's POV

"So you ready?" I asked Dez. He was coming with me since we needed to tell ally something. Dang it I should've told her to bring Austin. This concerns him to. Well sorta.

"Psh yeah. When am I not ready for something? Oh right never." He said. Yeah well I don't think he saw this coming, I hit him upside the head. "Ouch what was that for?" See when am I ever wrong? Don't answer that.

"See you didn't see that coming now did you?" I said in a mocking tone.

"Yeah okay I guess your right." He said childishly.

"Of course I am Dezzy," I cooed on our way out. We walked until Bill the surfer guy was in front of us blocking our path.

"Hey Bill, can you scotch over?" I said to him.

"Actually it's Billl, with three 'l's" he said. Why does he have to tell everybody that? The world may never know.

Ally's POV

I just got out of the shower, and now I'm sitting on my bed checking for any texts or calls. 2 texts.

From: Trish