Marcy is born!

A/N: Sooo...message me! Tell me what you like and/or don't like. PLEASE COMMENT !!!

Well here's da next chaptah;) READ!

Chapter 13

Harry's POV (A/N: didn't see that coming did you?;)

The lads think I like Ally. I mean she's great and all but I don't think I like her that way. They say I don't want to like her. Which is also true. I don't want to like her because she's my friend and I don't want to ruin that. She's the only one who...who gets me.

I also think that Nial may have a crush on her to. He's like her second best friend. I talk about her nonstop, so they already know alot about her. She had also talked to each of them at least once or twice. Nial talks to her almost as much as I do.

I know I'm not in love with her, but I do like her. It's like in the middle of love and like. They can't wait to meet her. And neither can I we're taking a plane to see her. The boys told me not to flash the poor people. But they all know that I will anyways.

I wonder if she likes any of us?

No. No she doesn't like us. I don't think she does...does she?

"Hey Harry!!!" Ahhhhh!! Oh my god! That scared me!

"Louis! You scared me! What?!!" Jeez I swear I just had a minnie heart attack or something.

"Eleanor is coming over! Can you make us some spaghetti?! We're going to have a little date out back in the patio!" He asks me coming down in a white and black striped shirt with a black blazer.

"Someone is looking sexy" I, being my cheeky self, wink at him.

"I can't be letting my horny-ness out on her. She'll think I just wanted to go skinny-dipping with her.....Which now that I think about it isn't a bad idea." Haha I just made him horny. And all I did was call him sexy. Oh and as I did that I grabbed his um you know...penis. Or as I like to call it ding-a-ling.

"Harry I bet your a little horny right now to just from touching it." Wow he's good. "So Don't act like you didn't like it. We all know you did Styles." Ok he's really good.

"What gave it away Tomlinson?" I asked him.

"Oh I dunno. Maybe the bulge in your pants." He says sarcastically. Wait he said bulge? I don't have a bulge in my pants. If anything he's got one in his pants.

"What? I don't have a bulge." Okay now he's just messing with me.

"I'm just kidding mate." He smiles.

"What are you standing there for? Go make the spaghetti!" He screams at me and again I almost have a heart attack.

Ally's POV

Yesterday was a long day of shopping for baby things. We got most of the things we needed.

Harry is coming in less than a month. I'm getting kinda nervous. I mean he still is Harry Styles.

Owwww!!! Oh fuck the baby. I think my water just broke.

"Austin!!" Oh. My. God.

"Austin!!!" I scream at him. What the fuck is taking him so long?

"What?!" Seriously!

"The baby is coming!!!" I should stop screaming and save that for later. I think I might've been in labor before but I didn't know.

"Fuck! Uhh... c'mon we got to get you to the hospital" he's nervous to but not as much as-"owww, Austin it hurts" I say I'm more calm now that he's with me.