The truth comes out...

A/N: i know i havent updated in ages! but here it is so hope you like! and sorry if this chapter sucks cuz i dont kow hiw they talk and live and all that other chizzz....READ!

Chapter 15

Ally's POV

Harry just stood there then I started walking towards him. He just smiled and gave me a big ole bear hug. I hugged each of the other boys as well. Austin and the boys shook hands and gave each other 'bro' hugs.

This is the part where things get awkward.

"Umm Harry this is Austin.....my boyfriend..." I said nervously. He just stood there for a couple seconds then said,

."Well Austin you are one lucky lucky guy" he tried to smile but just put on a fake one. I saw Louis and Zayn playing with Marcy. And this is the even more awkward part.

"Oh and guys this is my baby Marcy." I smiled at her and back up to them with there eyes opened wide a bit from suprise then turning into a sparkle. Austin helped the guys with their bags and we went to the car.

"Ok so who's sitting where?" I asked the boys. Zayn and Louis sat in the very back, Liam being the daddy like Austin sat in the front with him. Niall didn't really care where he sat so he sat on the left side of me while Harry sat on my right. I decided to talk to Harry because all he was doing was looking out the window.

"So Harry how do you like it here?" I asked.

He looked at me and said, "yeah its nice" and turned back around. Maybe Louis was right about Harry liking me....

I decided to just leave him alone. Maybe he just needed some time to think or he was tired. I start playing with the small amount of blond hair she has. I twirl it and braid the biggest braid I can do, which isn't really that much. I start to get bored then Marcy starts crying.

"Aww whats wrong Marcy?" Niall cooed to her, I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"She's very beautiful you know" he says.

"Yeah she really is" I smile. Shes still crying so I bend over and get her bottle that I had in my bag.

I'm about to feed her when Niall says "Can I feed her?" I'm a bit suprised but smile and give him the bottle and the baby. He slowly puts the bottle to her lips and she takes it happily. He then rocks her back and forth and soon she closes her eyes. I can never really get her to go to sleep that quickly....

"Do you have any babies that you've ever taken care of?" I ask him because I'm just that shocked.

"Yeah I have a few cousins that I baby-sit every now and then" he said in his thick Irish accent that I find very acctractive. Wait what am I thinking? No No No and No! Austin is my boyfriend and I do not have feelings for nor Niall, Harry, Zayn, Louis or Liam. I say to myself. Even though they're like the hottest guys ever.

"Oh that's nice" I smile. "I think your the first that's ever got her to go to sleep that quickly" I add.

"Well then I must be gifted to put kids asleep" he smiles. Me and him would be very good friends. Or maybe more.....No! Ally you can't be thinking these kinds of things! But its not like anyone will know.

"Will know about what?" Niall snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh nothing" I said and looked away while he kept feeding Marcy.

Do I like Niall, Harry or Austin?

A/N: Who do you guys think she likes the most right now Niall or Harry? we know she still loves Austin obviously! I know short one but hopefully the next one will be longer :) ok bye sprinkles! the next chappie should be up in a couple weeks ok? ok bye!

Follow me on Twitter @1D_sprinkles

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT VOTE AND FAN!!!!!