Am I pregnant!?!

A/N: hello you guys completed the goal! I love you guys but can I get more comments on what you like or don't like. Pretty please or I won't update like usually. Well here's the next chapter hope you like. READ!

***Warning this has a dirty scene(but its not even dirty. I'll change it later)***

Chapter 6 (two months later)

Ally's POV

I've been dating Austin for about three months now. Wow I didn't think our relationship would last this long. But hey I'm glad it did.

Rrriiinnnggg

Rrriiinnnggg

Rrriiinnnggg

Ugh my stupid alarm clock.

Today is Saturday and im going to austins place to watch movies and just have a cuddle session. I believe we're going to watch a scary movie.

He knows me so well.

Austin picks me up and we drive to his house.

I get the popcorn and snacks ready while he picks the movie.

"Hey babe what so want to watch?" He asks me in his oh so husky voice.

"Uh insidious, duh, c'mon don't you know me by now." I hear him chuckle a bit.

"Yeah of course you want to watch that it's your favorite movie."he tells me.

"Ah ah it's my favorite SCARY movie. I don't have a favorite movie." I say.

"Oh" was his simple answer.

When the movie is over we go to his room to watch a little more t.v. Then go to sleep.

I see Austin get a little turned on from me dressing into my pajamas.

I know he knows that I know he doesn't want to watch t.v. He has something else on his mind.

Once I'm changed in one of his shirts and my booty shorts and Austin is in only his boxers and a t-shirt, we sit up against the bed.

We begin to kiss very passionately. when I look into his eyes i see that there filled with lust instead if love like they usually are.

He has his hands on my hips while mine are around his neck. He slowly pulls off my shirt. I tug at his shirt and he obeys. Our lips are not touching for those brief seconds, and again we kiss.

He slowly pulls my shorts off, and were only in our undergarments. He makes his hand to the back of my bra and undoes it. I take off his boxers while he takes off my panties. We are both now naked. We take in all that is happening right now.

1-I'm about to have sex with Austin.

2- were looking at each other naked.

We both blush crimson.

He asks me "are you sure?" I slowly nod my head "never been more sure in my life." He smiles.

He slowly enters me. It hurts a lot. I'm- was a vigin. He notices I'm crying and goes slower. Once I stop crying he goes harder and faster. We both start moaning with pleasure."ooohhh." He moans. Gosh he's so freakin sexy when he moans.

After a little bit we both start rocking with each other. I start moaning and loves seeing me like this so he plays with my nipples and I moan louder.

Thank god his parents aren't home.

"Oohhh fuck" he says. That makes me only want to moan more, so I do. He begins to suck on my soft spot and I moan even louder this time.

After about an hour of this he says "baby I'm gonna cum" my response was "ooohhhhh" you don't know how good it felt when he came in me.

He exits me and our pants fill the room. He passionately kisses me and we both fall into a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~2 Weeks later~~~~~~~~~

I wake up puking.

Again.

My dad has asked me what's wrong but I just say I don't know.

But I think I do. I might be pregnant.

I never wanted this to happen. Me get pregnant at 18. Nope I had a future. I was going to go to college graduate and get a job as a pianist or something in the musical industry.

I decide to go to the nearest pharmacy and grab four pregnancy tests.

When I'm next to order the cashier gives me a dirty look. "What do you kids need to be getting pregnant for?" She asks me,

"umm I don't think it's none of your buisness." I say coldly.

What does it mean when you say something coldly what if you just drank hot chocolate.

Geez people need to mind their own business.

I hurry home and run to the bathroom. Thank god my dad didn't see me leave or come back.

Once I'm in the bathroom I lock the door and pee on them. I have to wait five minutes before I get the results.

God the longest five minutes of my life.

I don't know what to do when I see the results.

Positive

Positive

Negative

Negative

Ugh. Now I have to go to the freakin doctors.

But the main thing on my mind Is what would Austin say?

A/N: uhh... This was very strange to write... Um I hope you liked it you dirty people! I know sorry this is like the shortest chapter I've written but that's because it was kinda a filler chapter just to let you guys know what will happen in the next chapter. Do you guys think she pregnant or not? Tell me in the comments.

Goal:

Reads 60?

Comments 3

Votes I don't really care but 3?

Follows 3

If you get it I will update that day okay? Okay. Bye!