Baby or no baby?

A/N: hello did you guys like the last chapter this one is going to be kinda sad so yeah... anyways I'm almost to 100 reads yay! by the way this is not supposed to be like the acctual show(if you couldnt already tell) i just needed a setting and charecter names and this all happened while i was watching the show. just thought i shoul clear things up for you;) Okay now you can READ!

Chapter 8

Allys POV

Its been 6 weeks since our last checkup so today we are going for another one. I'm getting bigger and I feel fat, but if i was getting fat without the baby I would be sad. Right now I couldn't be happier with the little bundle of joy... in my stoamach. Wow that sounded weird.

Austin is very happy. I am just glad he didn't leave me.

austin is on his way to the shop to come pick me up. we are also getting some pictures of the baby because we fonly got one and we need more.

austin soon arives and were ready to go. he opens the door for me and helps me in, with the fact that i am getting so big. austin isnt usually such a gentlemen but he is sometimes. i love him with all my heart and will soon love this baby to.

once were there we do the same routine like we did last time. austin talks to the nurse while i sit on the bed with jelly all over my stoamach. except this time the nurse has a worried and scared expression on her face.

"whats wrong?" i ask nervously.

"well i cant seem to find the babys heartbeat," she says,

"i think you may have had a misscarrige. let me get the docter" she says. i slowly begin to cry that is not what i wanted to hear. i wanted to hear that the baby is healthy and fine. but i guess we cant have everything we wish for right. but its not fair the baby-marcy didnt do anything to deserve this! i was crying. alot. i didnt realize austin was hear till i heard him sob. he was just standing there with tears falling down his cheeks.

"austin,you heard everything right?" i ask while silent tears are streaming down both our faces.

"yeah i heard it" he manages to choke out.

"good cuase i cant bear to ever hear or say those words ever again," i say to him we are hugging each other for dear life. this is the last time we will be near our little marcy ever agian.

once i had that thoght out of mind the docter came in.

"Hello ally, I'm going to see if I can find the baby" he said.

"Hello doctor, and I hope she's still here," I say to him. He begins to put jelly on my stoamach again, and begins the search.

"I found the baby she's alive!" He shouts. Ahh! He scared me! Wait,did I just hear that?

"W-what? She's alive?!" I ask nervously.

"Yeah! She's still alive! Look!" He says ecitedly.

"Aaahhhhhh!!!" I scream while hugging austin. We both have tears of joy. I'm so happy! Marcy's going to be here with us in a couple months. I can't wait.

Austins POV

Ally didn't know I was in the doorway but I couldn't hold in my sobs and she heard me.

"Austin you heard everything right?" She questioned me.

"Yeah I heard it" I replied. She said something after that but I wasn't listening. Then the docter said he found her. I thought I was I was just dreaming, but he did say it and it was true.

I looked at ally and we were both crying. I hugged her very tightly and she tried to pull out but my grip was to strong.

"Oops sorry" I told her.

"Its okay you hugged me very very tight" she chuckled.

"I know, I'm just so happy" I say.

When she gets cleaned up we head out to get some lunch.

What a long day.