ugh dates and crazy stupid love

A/N: yay I got a couple more reads! I'm going to start making goals for this story and I hope I can achieve them but its all up to you guys so please help me:) they'll be at the end of the chapter in an authors note. okay here's the next chapter hope you enjoy READ!

Chapter 4

Ally's POV

I wake up to the light shining through my windows. Curse the sun

I do my usual routine. Take a shower, get dressed, put my make-up on and go downstairs to eat breakfast.

I usually tend to myself these days because of my dad. It's basically like I have no parents.

I know it may seem like I don't even care about my moms death, but I seriously cry myself to sleep every night. Okay I have to snap out of it and be happy for my date with Austin tonight.

Oh no! What am I supposed to wear.

I'll call trish to help me decide. Wait she won't be up right now it's 10:27.

Ill just call her anyways. Hopefully she'll get it and come over.

Trishes POV

Rrrriinnnnggggg

Rrrriinnnnggggg

Rrrriinnnnggggg

Ugh stupid phone I should've put it on vibrate.

Oh it's ally! If its her ill pick it up. She's my best friend.

"Trish? Hello?" Ally said oops I forgot I picked it up. I was already falling asleep again.

"Oh sorry. Hi ally. How you doin? And why did you call me so early in the morning" I said my voice groggy from sleep.

"yeah sorry could you come over and help me think of what to wear for my date tonight with Austin?" She said worried. Probably because she thinks ill say no.

"sure ill be there in like an hour and a half okay?" I say watch she'll say why can't you come earlier.

"Oh why can't you come a earlier?" See what did I tell you. I knew exactly what she was gonna say. I spend to much time with her. Well not really. She's just my best friend.

Austin's POV

Oh my god tonight's my date with ally. I'm so nervous. What am I going to wear. And now I sound like a girl again. Just great. I don't want to act like that on the date. I'll just wear a plaid shirt my ripped blue jeans, and my red vans. I think ally likes those.

Ok so now I'm ready for my date.

I wonder if she's ready. Oh shoot! I forgot to tell her what time to go! She's probably going to be mad at me. Nah shes not that kind of girl. I'll just text her the time.

To AllyBear: I forgot to tell you the time be there around 7:00?

And send.

It's only 3:56 I'm sure shell be ready by then. Girls take forever too get ready. I should know I have a sister 2 years younger than me and she freakin takes like 2 hours to get ready. I only take like 20-35 minutes tops. But I don't have to curl or straighten my hair. Or put make-up on, soooo I guess it's a right time to get ready. Eh what do I care.

From AllyBear: sure sounds great! I usually don't take long to get ready so yeah see you then:)

To AllyBear: ok great! I was thinking you would need time to get ready but you don't but 7 is still fine see you later Ally gator;)

I think she'll like that text. It was cute. Well I thought It was cute. I hope she does. I want her to think I'm romantic. Girls always like romantic stuff... Right?

Okay 30 minutes till the date. Gosh I'm so nervous.

My phone went off, with that annoying buzz, telling me that I had a text. It was from ally.

From AllyBear: k I'm ready...where do we meet?

Me: umm how about the mall?

AllyBear: okay on my way:)

Me: k see you there;)

~~~~at the mall~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi" ally said. She looked gorgeous. She literally took my breath away.

"H-hey, you l-look beautiful" I stuttered.

"Thanks you to" she had a little blush creep up to her cheeks as she said that. She looked cute when she blushed.

"Umm you mean-" I got cut off.

"oh! Sorry I mean you look nice." She blushed again. If only she had her natural blush on all the time.

I headed to the ticket booth to buy the tickets and she went to buy the snacks.

I ended up picking Crazy, Stupid, Love. I thought it would be a good movie for a date and I thought it would be funny. She got some popcorn, 2 sodas, and an ice cream. I didn't know such a small girl could eat so much, and she was tiny.

When the movie ended we were still laughing. She ended up likeing the movie I picked. And she said she wouldn't like it. Psh.

When we were walking out she did something I didn't expect her to do.

Dez's POV

I like pancakes!!!!

A/N: PLEASE READ!! hey I got a lot more reads:) well for me that's a lot. Okay so I guess only my goals will be here. And I don't really have an update schedule, I update when I have time. And I would love for some more followers, and for you guys to comment on what you like or don't like.

Goal: 35 reads - 2 followers and comments - I don't really need votes but how about 5?

If you guys do all of these then I will update within the next 2 days:) does that sound good? Please do this guys.

And Follow me on Twitter @1D_sprinkles