shopping and dumb waitresses

A/N: hello you guys achieved the goal I can't believe I have almost 200 reads!!! You know you guys completed the goal in like 20 minutes! That is so great! I love you! And your beautiful! If anyone wants me to make a cover for them just message me :) and sorry for updating so late. Okay now you can READ!

Chapter 10

Ally's POV

"Were off to get some lunch, at the wonderful McDonald's" we sang. Yeah we're pretty weird. Which is why we're perfect for each other.

"Since the baby is healthy, you and Marcy need to STAY healthy" I said. I'm so ready to be a dad now. All it took was that scare we got from the doctor.

Worst. Moment. Ever.

"So you are getting a salad" I said with a laugh.

"What! Why?! I want a double cheese burger, fries and a soda... But I guess your right so ill get a salad" she said angrily and frustrated at the same time.

"So after this we're going shopping" I told her.

"Why? I mean I want to but-" she started and again I cut her off. I have got to stop doing that.

"Because I'm taking you out tonight and its somewhere-" now I guess is my turn to get cut off.

"Okay first, could you stop cutting me off. And second... Eh I don't have a second reason" she said while laughing a little at the end.

"OK and we're going somewhere fancy so you need to look more beautiful then you already are" I said to her, while she was blushing. I still have this affect on her. Even though we're dating and are having a baby together.

But I love that I can do that to her.

Once we ordered and ate our food we walked to a shop she had picked. It was called Fashion For Teens, of course we would be going in an all girls store.

She pulled me in and started to look at all the clothes. She picked a few things and I told her to try them on so I could see. Her bump was a bit bigger so she had to get a bigger size.

She came out wearing a simple black tight dress( but not to tight )that came down to her knees. It had straps about 2 inches, a very cliche dress. I know. She looked in the mirror and shook her head meaning she didn't like it. She went back in and came out a couple minutes later. This time I just looked at her with my mouth wide open, that it was probably catching flies. She looked gorgeous! She was wearing a a red dress just like the black one but it was better. It was flowy and it had a skinnier strap. Maybe about an inch. But I didn't care about that anyways. She was blushing as she noticed my facial expression.

Even if she was pregnant she

looked... perfect.

Once she took a look in the mirror she quickly got changed into her regular clothes and came out saying "this is the one" with a smile. I was speechless so I just handed the cashier the money and we were off.

Ally's POV

I had the black dress on the rack while I undressed. It looked very cute, but once it was on...I didn't want that dress on ever again. It was tight so it made my bump look bigger. That's why I picked a flowy one just in case. I went out to show Austin and he nodded his head. Then I looked again I don't think he liked it either. So I went back in and tried the red dress on.

Oh. My. Gosh. It was perfect! This is like my dream dress!

I went to go look in the mirror, which is outside of the actual dressimg room. dumb. i know.

It was the same style as the black one but it had a ruffle at the top instead of just the bottom. When I saw Austins facial expression, I let out a small laugh. He had his eyes wide open,and his mouth looked like it was about to fall off. I looked at him and just laughed.