Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!

A/N: yay!!! you guys completed the goal And by the way rhe votes were optional. I love you(Just thought I should let you know) and now you guys get an early update I guess....I don't have an update schedule so yeah and I know I left it at a cliffhanger, it's because I love cliffhangers:) okay here's the next chaptah:) READ!!

Chapter 5

Austin's POV

She kissed me.

I thought I was going to make the first move.

I was going to kiss her at the end of the second date, but she already did it. And she did it on the first date to.

The kiss was short and sweet. The best kiss I've had so far.

When she pulled back her face was all red. I loved seeing her like this.

"you look cute when you blush" I said with a giggle. I know guys don't usually giggle but I did.

"Umm thanks...sorry" she said her cheeks wouldn't stop blushing.

"no it's okay I liked the kiss and think we should so it more often." I said with a wink. I didn't want to overwhelm her.

"Uhhhh-" she started but I cut her off.

"C'mon lets go get something to eat." I know it's late and she's probably not even hungry after a bag if popcorn and a soda but I just couldn't stay away from her for long.

"Okay" was her simple answer.

After about 5 minutes of deciding (more like arguing) on where to go we picked McDonalds.

We went inside and stood in line to order when 2 girls that looked about 13 or 14 came over to us.

"Hey your that girl on YouTube right?" The first girl asked.

"Yeah I am thanks for noticing" ally said. I wonder why those girls are acting like that?

"Hey do you guys have twitter?" Ally asked. The girls then started to squeal or something.

"Eeeee! Yeah we do can you follow us?" The second girl said.

"Yup just what I was going to do." Ally said with a chuckle. Her chuckle was very different from the way she laughed. After she got there names she gave them a hug and a picture. Some people gave us weird looks while others just laughed slightly.

"What was that all about?" I asked desperately wanting to know what It was about.

"Oh see it's because I post these videos on YouTube of me singing and some-" she said but I cut her off. Again. Gish I really need to stop doing that. I'm sure she finds it annoying.

"Wait you sing and post them aim YouTube?" I asked.

"Yeah I do and as I was going to say I also play piano for the songs that need it." She said nicely though there was slight annoyance in her voice.

"Oh well that's cool" I stated.

It was then our turn to order.

A guy about our age took our orders.

"Hello what would you like darling" he said to ally with a wink. Gosh that got me so angry.

"Uh ill have the Chicken sandwich, some fries and a sprite." She said disgusted. That made me relived.

"Okay, and what do you want?" He said to me in a bored tone.

"I'll havvveeeeee the Big Mac some fries and a coke." I meant for it to sound rude, but it came out like I was a lost puppy. Ally found it amusing so she giggled a little. Even the guy behind the counter chuckled a bit. I then blushed felling embarrassed. I know exactly when I blush.

"Ooo you sounded scary" ally said sarcastically.

"Ha ha very funny. And by the way I was trying to stick up for you, so you're welcome." I said annoyed.

"Thank you my knight in shining armor." She said with a laugh, which then made me start to laugh.

We both ate ALL of our food and left. It was a silent way home. It wasn't an awkward silence it was...nice.

When we got to the door of the shop I put my hand on her waist and my free hand on her cheek. I then leaned in and kissed her.

When we pulled away she thanked me for the best date ever and we each went our separate ways.

Ally's POV

Woah. I kissed him first then he kissed me.

That last one was the best kiss I've had in my entire life.

These kisses were slow and passionate and short an sweet but were very meaningful. Not like any of the other kisses I've had with the guys at my school,there just jerks.

I know it's weirded to think about in only the first date, but I think I love Austin.

Austin's POV

I don't exactly how I feel towards ally right now but I think I love her. I know it's to early in a relationship go think about this but it's true. As cheesy as it sounds 'the heart wants what the heart wants'.

I wonder if well ever get married and have kids and- wait what am I thinking we could only be together for like a month and break up and then that's it. I should not be thinking about this.

I just can't get her off my mind.

I just hope she feels the same way about me to.

Ally's POV

I go to my room and take a shower. I take very long showers so I have a lot of time to think in there.

I thought about whether he would love me back......or not.

I go to my dresser and pick out my 'pajamas' which is just my tank top and sweatpants.

I get on my bed ready to go to sleep. I look at my clock on my nightstand and realize its only 8:56. I decide to read on wattpad. I always pick my favorite story first.27, and Fall For You are my favorite. Since I am almost done with 27 I pick that one and read.

Once I'm done I realize I'm crying. Wow. Am I really that emotional. I hastily wipe the years away. This was such a great book it made me cry. I don't want this story to end but I can't change that, and I can't change the possibility that Austin won't like me back. But that's life. As Zayn Malik once said 'enjoy the roller coaster that is life' I love that quote. Gosh why does one direction have to be so cute.

Ok so I have another date with Austin in a week. I have to go shopping...and that's it. Ill invite trish.

I just got a notification that one direction tickets are in sale. Yay! I am defiantly going to go to one of there concerts this year.

A/N: so did you guys like? I hope you did.okay you guys achieved the last goal I hope you can achieve this one

Goal: reads- 45

Comments,votes,followers- 3( I don't really care if you guys follow or vote but could you comment I want to know what you like and don't like). Oh and I am thinking of writing a story of me and some of one direction like on a honey moon? But I don't have it all planned out yet so any ideas? I would love to here from you! And did you guys see the premiere of one way or another by one direction(teenage kicks) I absolutely loved it! Okay BYE!