Story Telling.....

A/N: i know i havent updated in forever and I'm very sorry but I've been really really busy and it was summer so since this is kinda like my homework I didn't do it cuz its break lol and im also really sorry if this is short, now READ!

Chapter 16

Austins POV

I was chatting with Liam on the way home and he's acctually a really cool guy. And I found out that supposedly he's like the "dad" of the group.

We got home and unpacked all their stuff.

Once we all were inside we sat on the couch and decided to just talk and maybe a few stories would come along.

"So Louis, what's with all the 'Larry Stylinson' news?" Ally said to Louis. I really had no idea what they were talking about so I started talking to Zayn about the band, our hobbies and other stuff. He said that he really liked to draw, scetch and paint so I said we should all have a drawing contest. They agreed, so I got the paper, and pencils.

"Hey do you guys have any coloured pencils or markers?" Zayn asked.

"Oh Yeah sure I'll be right back." I said as I left to the office.

I looked through all of the boxes aand cuboards and didn't find any. I was about to give up buy I saw something very speacial to Ally. It was her grandpas art pad. When we were all moved in here she was looking for it but never found it. She was crying for a day or two. I tried to find it but never did. I walked over to them and handed Ally the book.

She looked at it with her mouth open then she smiled the biggest smile I've seen.

"Oh my gosh Austin where'd you find this!?!?" she screamed which caused them all to look at us.

"In the office on the bottom shelf with the books" I said.

"Really?! oh gosh thank you thank you thank you!!!"

"Hey what's all the screaming and happiness about? Niall asked.

"Its because I found her grandpas old art book that he gave to her When she was little"

"Wow that's cool, can we see it?" Zayn asked.

"Ally?"

"What?" she said holding on tightly to the book.

"They wanna see it" she looked at them and finally let them see. Zayn held on to the book and the boys gathered around him.

"Why are theese all old disney charecters?" Harry spoke for the first time.

"Well When he was younger, about his twenties, Walt Disney asked him to draw the cartoons for him"

They all looked at her in shock When she said Walt Disney.

"Yes the Walt Disney asked him. But he said no. Now he regrets it completly. All of my family says he should've said yes but I guess he said no because Disney wasn't as famous as it is now. All of my family said he totally messed up. I have some non Disney drawing on my phone if you want to see?" she said as they let her squeeze in the middle of Zayn and Niall.

Allys POV

I sat on the couch that now fit all seven of us.

I unlocked my phone, went to the pictures.

"How about I give the phone to....Harry and he'll pass it doqn the line while Austin while switches the picture and passes it back?"

"Ok sounds good" they courused.

I handed the phone to Harry and our hands brushed for a breif second, and in that moment I felt like an angel had touched me. But it had also felt as if something bad was going through me.

We had all finished looking at the drawings and they all looked amazed and shocked. I mean I never really told anyone about Disney and my grampa.

"So what'd you guys think?" I asked.

"I think that your grampa is the best artist I've seen," Liam said.

"Thanks guys, but I'm going to bed ok?" I said feeling tired even though it wasn't even that late. I looked at Austin and he nodded getting Marcy.

"Yeah guys we'll be heading to bed now. You can watch tv or play video games if you want" Austin smiled.

"Thanks and goodnight guys" they each said.

As me and Austin were walking up the stairs to our bedroom I asked what he thought of the boys.

"Well Yeah I mean they're cool and nice.....espeacially to you...."

"Austin even if they're the hottest boyband I would still choose you." I smiled at him. We walked to our room and he layed Marcy in her crib. Austin stripped to his boxers and got in the bed waiting for me to go snuggle up to him.

He winked, "I know Ally,". I rolled my eyes.

*The Next Day*

I woke up and noticed Austin wasn't next to me, and Marcy wasn't in her crib. Then I smelled bacon. Mmm. Bacon is my weakness.

I went to the bathroom, and brushed my teeth before I made my way downstairs.

"Morning guys" I smiled at them.

"Morning Ally!!!" they yelled.

Well, some of us were quite happy today. I saw the boys playing with Marcy which was really the cutest thing ever.

I walked over to Austin who was making the last of the many pancakes, then gave him a peck on the lips. The eggs were already done, and so was the bacon. It was tempting to grab a peice but I waited.

Austin called all of us to eat and that's When I had noticed Harry was shirtless. I pretty much drooled over him but quickly stopped as bacon was placed in front of me.

Well all ate while chatting and it was then When Louis said Harry tends to be nude or at least shirtless.

I could get used to that I thought to myself.

Liam suggested that we go swimming since it was blazing hot here.

"Well its only 11 so we should leave at about 12 or around there," said Austin.

After breakfast we all got dressed. The Boys were quick since they didn't have a fussy baby who would not cooperate.

I wore a pink and blue bikini with a very sheer white top and sone shorts. I put sunblock, my sunglasses, lip balm, and other things I needed for the pool in my bag.

Once I finally finished getting Marcy dressed and put our hair in a ponytail, we went downstairs where the boys were waiting for us.

"Finally we can go" Niall said with a smile.

"Yeah, we didn't take to much time did we?" I asked them.

"No not at all" Liam said.

"Great, shall we get going?"

"Yes!"

"To the pool!"

A/N: was it long enough? pool scene is next chapter :P updates will be once every two or three months just to let you know and they should be longer. by the time this is uploaded i will already be in school so yeah. and I'm going to 8th grade ._. grr comment what grade your going to :)

Follow me on Twitter @1D_sprinkles for more updates on my storys