Are you sure its not a love song?

A/N: hey at least I got a couple reads. I guess I'll just continue it and hope for the best. Well here's the second chappie! Hope you like it. READ!

Chapter 2

Ally's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night crying and sweating. My heart is pounding against my chest. I had a nightmare again. I've been having almost the same dream every night. They're all about how my mom died. Except their about how many ways she could've died. There are so many possibilities. It's endless. I look on my nightstand to find that my clock read 3:00 a.m. And once I have a nightmare I can't go back to sleep. This is why I don't get any sleep. I stay in my bed under the covers pretending that there's a block between me and the outside world. If only that was how it had been I would feel safe like I do now.

I decide to try to go back to sleep. I've been awake for more than an hour. My

stomach hurts. I'm guessing that's its my time of the month. Well now I have to go to the bathroom. If I don't ill leave a big mess on my bed, and I don't want that to happen.

I go to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. OMG. My face looks like its been attacked by zombies or something. My mascara is all around my eyes since I was to tired to remove it. And my face just looks horrible. I wash my face to try to get the mascara off. I still had my blush on but that comes off easily. It's the mascara that's hard to take off because its waterproof. Great. It now looks worse than before my 'attempt' to take it off. I don't really care right now it's not like anyone's gonna see me right?

Just as I said that my door was knocked on. I looked at the time in my clock and realized it was only 5:00. I go to the door in only my tank top and really short shorts. I only thought it was my dad asking me to get some Advil or water. But I was very wrong.

It was Austin.

He blushes at the sight of me. I motion him to come in but he refuses.

"did you have a nightmare" he asks me.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I sorta heard you screaming and crying" he says kinda sadly and weird.

"Oh, and not to be rude but why are you still here, I mean I look like a freakin dimented potato who rolled in mud when i wake up in the morning" I say not knowing what was going to come next

"maybe to yourself but to me you look beautiful and I knew you were awake so I thought I would ask you to help me with the piano part of the song I'm writing?" He says hope full in his voice.

"sure" was my so intelligent answer. He has a smile plastered on his face. I think I'll actually enjoy myself right now, considering I just had a nightmare.

We go to the music room he shows me the song and I laugh slightly.

"what?" He asks.

"Nothing" I say. He asks me to sing the song and without a second thought I obey. I begin to sing the lyrics:

You're always on my mind

I think about you all the time

Umm no

Lets not talk about it

Drama we could live without it

Catch a wave if we're bored

There's a clock we'll ignore it

Find our way around it

Hey girl I can tell its something

Even when you say it's nothing

When you're playing with your hair

Like you just don't care