chapter six | closeted

It was the next night, and instead of doing something violent and crazy, Dean and his newfound besties had been playing Cards Against Humanity for about an hour now. It was giving major sleepover vibes.

"Hey, anyone wanna play spin the bottle?" Aria asked suddenly.

That caught Dean off guard, and from the looks of it everyone else too. But, before anyone could protest, Aria set the bottle of beer she'd emptied in the center of their makeshift circle.

"Alright," she said. "I'll go first."

Right when she was about to reach for it, Rain stopped her. "How about instead of kissing the person it lands on, we have to spend seven minutes in the smallest closet with them?"

"Ooh, seven minutes in heaven! I like your thinking, Rain!" At that, Aria spun the bottle.

It slowed down, went right by Rain and landed on Sandy. Aria stood up and reached out her hand.

"C'mon, big boy," she said, as he grabbed her hand and stood up. Both giggling, they ran off upstairs.

"A part of me feels like I should be with them," Rain said, as they stared into whatever soul the bottle had, if any.

"Is anyone timing them?" Cas asked.

"No, we should just wait a good amount of time and call them down," Rain said.

Suddenly, a scream could be heard followed by a loud moan.

"What are they even doing?" Dean asked.

"Probably foreplay," Rain sighed.

"Oh," Dean said, shaking his head. "They didn't even have to do anything."

"Yeah, but isn't it more fun if they do?" Cas said, and gave a little smile.

Dean swallowed hard. "I guess so."

After that, they sat in silence until Aria and Sandy came skipping down the stairs. They didn't even have to be called.

"Your lip is bleeding," Rain pointed out to Aria when she sat down.

"Oh, can you get it for me?" Aria asked.

Rain made a halfway disgusted face, but got up, grabbed a tissue, and wiped it off. When they sat back down, they gave Aria a small kiss.

"Better?"

"Yes, thanks, hun," Aria said.

"You guys bite each other?" Dean asked. "How come I never knew about this?"

"Because you don't need to know what we do when we're intimate," Sandy said.

"Yeah, Dean," Aria pouted. "Don't be weird."

Rain rolled their eyes. "You all are the weird ones." They looked back at Dean. "Don't worry about it."

"Uh, okay."

"Since you asked that, it's your turn!" Aria said to Dean.

Dean sighed, and spun the bottle. He closed his eyes and waited.

"Oh," Cas spoke, causing Dean to open his eyes. "Well, let's go."

To say Dean was scared would be an understatement. Cas was literally the worst person it could've landed on, seeing as last time they were alone together things didn't go too well.

"Okay," Dean accepted his fate and followed Cas up the stairs. They went into the smallest closet, which was surprisingly Aria's.

"Why does Aria have so many sexy Halloween costumes?" Cas pointed out.