Chapter 6 (Picture of Libby)

Happy Valentines Day!

Who else is alone on Valentines Day?

I know I am...

FOREVER ALONE!  

____________________________________________________________

Valentina's P.O.V

Libby's Mate was my brother. Oh my god, she- we are going to be related!!!!!

The four of us, Drew, Dalton, Libby and I just exited the toilet as went to the kitchen.

We started talking.

"Libby, oh my god! We are going to he sisters!!!!! Gahhhh! In so excited!!!!" I squeal in delight and Libby smiled back.

"Who knew that the guy I'm always saying is hot, when in we are in school, was going to be my mate? And by the way, Val, I thought you hated Drew!" She whispered the last part.

"It's a long story. I never really hated Drew; he also, never hated me. After what he did to me on mine and Dalton's tenth birthday, u got so pissed at him. I chose to avoid him. The only thing was that I always had a crush on him and the more I ignored him, the stronger my love for him got. Little did I know that he felt the same way," I said.

"That's one of the cutest love stories I've ever heard!" Libby says.

Soon, after a long chat, Drew brought me to the dance floor. They were playing all kinds if upbeat songs. When the songs became slow ones, we started to dance slowly, together with the rest of the people dancing and also following the slow rhythm.

"Babe lets go." He said after seeing me yawn. I nodded my head and we exited the pack house.

The walk to my house was silent. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was a comfortable silence.

We both seemed to be in deep in thought.

Finally, we reached the house. I reached the top of the doorframe and took the key down and unlocked the door.

We enter and I don't even bother closing the door fully coz I know that Dalton would be coming back from the pack house and he'd be locked outside coz he was without a key.

We walked up to my room and I quietly shut the door.

"We need to talk." He said. Usually, this sentence sound like something bad was going to happen but nothing bad happened.

I nodded in agreement that we really needed to talk.

"Valentine, I've been in love with you since u can remember. Remember thy first kiss we both shared at the beach? I remember it like it was just yesterday. I bullied you coz I thought that that was the only way I could get over my major crush on you, but the more I ignored you, the more I fell for you." He said and I stared at him, suddenly remembering my first kiss.

It had been with him. We were on the beach with our families when we were 5. He kissed me then we both wiped the ' cooties' off our mouthed and ran off playing again. I giggled at the thought.

"I've been in love with you ever since I can remember, too. Of course I remember our first kiss. I admit that it was the best days if my life. I forgive you for bullying me. And I also understand how you feel coz I tried ignoring you, but the more I ignored you, the more I fell in love with you." I said and he leaned in and kissed me passionately.

I responded to the kiss immediately. Who knew that the boys who I had my first kiss with would be such and amazing kisser now?

I broke the kiss before we got carried away.

"I'm going to change, wait." I said and grabbed a pyjama bottom and a tank top. I went to the bathroom and changed up, after that, I crushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom.

Drew was sitting in my bed waiting for me and looked up when I came out. His eyes held happiness... Relief and lust.

"Come one Drew, we both know that you can't wear that to sleep. Just take out whatever you want, except your boxers." I sighed.

He chuckled and kicked his shoes and took off his shirt and pants. I let my eyes linger and his defined six pack.

I got into bed and Drew got in beside me. I faced him and he faced me too. We looked at each other and I used my fingers and started tracing each muscle on his stomach.

He chuckled and I looked up at him. He kissed me before saying,” I love you Valentina."

At first I was speechless but the three word still came out of my mouth,” I love you too Drew."

Soon, I heard Drew's soft snores and deep breathing and I knew he was sleep. I felt sleep take over and I drifted off to darkness.

Dalton's P.O.V

Liberty and I make our way to my house and I saw that the front door was left slightly opened. Meaning that Valentina and Drew had already arrived.

The walk to my house was silent and slightly awkward but when we reached, I pulled her up the stairs and into my room.

We entered my room. Yes, I made sure my room was neat before the party even started.

"Dalton, in sleepy, can I got to bed?" Libby asked and I nodded.

I went over to my closet and picked out a shirt to pass to Libby. She happily took it and went to change when she came out, I pulled her with me under the covers. I already stripped down to my boxers.

Libby was looking the other direction so I started spooning her from the back.

I kissed her temple and she giggled.

"Good night Libby." I said.  

"Good night Dalton." She replied and I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

___________________________________________________________

- Vote  

- Comment  

- Fan

Muah muah OVERRATED <3