Chapter 30

Sterling's POV

I'm a dad.

That was the only thing that was saying in my mind. In my arms was my first son and the future alpha of my pack, Colton. He wasn't crying or anything, in fact, he was just looking up at me. He had my light brown hair and Valerie's light brown eyes.

Who knew it would happen all that fast? One moment i'm about to attack Drew for getting Valentina pregnant, the next moment, i'm in a room holding Valerie's hand and telling her to push, and now i'm sitting beside Valerie's bed holding my little baby boy. Oh and that reminds me, Drew got Valentina pregnant! I know i should be happy because my little sister was going to have a kid, but i just couldn't bring myself to be. She's too young and so is Drew. They should have been more careful.

Valentina's POV

I slowly opened the door to see Valerie lying on the bed and Sterling sitting a chair besdie the bed Valerie is on and staring down into the new born baby in his arms. Colton, Sterling's son and my nephew, had light brown hair that looked just like Sterling's and even from where i was i could see that he was adorable.

"Sterling." I heard Scott say from behind me and Sterling looked up.

"Scott." Sterling replied and stands up.

"Is that Colton?" Savannah asked and walked toward Sterling.

"Yup, guys, this is my son, Colton Levi Ackles." Sterling said and showed the new born baby to all of us.

Colton made no reaction, surprisingly and he just stared blankly at us.

"Aww he's adorable!" Libby squealed and ran up to Sterling. Everyone crowded around to see Colton, except for Drew and i.

Sterling looked up at us before sighing. "I haven't forgotten, you know? You two are too young. You both haven't even turned 17 and you already have a child coming. Both of you still have school to attend, how are you going to pass your exams or even be attentive in class when you have a baby to-" Sterling stopped and Valerie suddeny cut in from nowhere.

"Sterling, it was bound to happen! Just get over it already. You can't get all mad at them because of such a small matter. You should be happy for them!" Valerie said.

"But-" Sterling wanted to argue.

"No buts! Remember what i told you when you found out Drew was Valentina's mate?" Valerie said and Sterling nodded and looked down in defeat.

"Yeah... Fine." Sterling grumbled.

"Ok good, now can i carry my baby?" Valerie asked and Sterling walked over to his mate and slowly gave Colton to Valerie for her to carry.

I walked to her side to take a look at my nephew. He was so cute! He looked exactly like how Sterling looked like when he was a baby, only thing was that he had light brown eyes from Valerie and not the dark brown ones that Sterling has.

"Thanks, sis." I thanked her.

"Don't need to thank me. Sterling just got really annoying. And i'm pretty sure if Sterling doesn't get all angry with you, the rest won't too. Oh and congratulations. You're going to be a mom!" Valerie smiled at me.

"So, the first step to mother hood." I said and Colton decided to cry.

Valerie decided that it was time to breast feed Colton so all of us decided to leave. We all said our goodbyes to Sterling and Valerie and all left.