Chapter 7 (Picture of Valerie)

Valentina's P.O.V

The sunlight shone into my bedroom through translucent curtains. When my eyes opened, the first thin I saw was my sleeping mate beside me, looking so peaceful and cute.

I ran my fingers up and down his six pack when suddenly, his grip around my waist tightened.

"That's ticklish, babe." Drew whispered with his low, husky morning voice

I giggled to myself like a schoolgirl. Drew kissed my forehead and opened his eyes.

Oh, his eyes... I could just stare at them the entire day.

I shifted from my original position to face my right side so that I could check the time on my clock.

I knew it was a Friday today, unfortunately. And the clock said it was 7 in the morning. School starts at 8.30 so we were still safe and had time to get ready.

I sat up and so did Drew.

"We've got school today..." I sighed.

"Argh... Can't we just ditch one day of school?" He pleaded with me.

"No! I need to know who an who are mates!" I whined.

My group of werewolf friends should have found their mates yesterday.

"Fine..." He said.

He got out of my bed and went to the bathroom. I hear the water start flowing and I knew he was showering.

I walked to my walk in closet and pulled out a navy blue V-neck shirt that I had stolen from Dalton a few moths ago.

The flowing water stopped running and I knew that Drew was done in the shower.

Minutes later, he came out shirtless.

"Like what you see?" I could hear the smirk in his voice.

I hadn't realized that I was staring at him till then.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why would I need to take a picture when I can see it everyday?" I smirked at him.

I tossed him the shirt. "Stole it from Dalton."

"Figures..." He said and put the shirt on.

Now it was my turn to get ready. I grabbed my underwear and bra and picked out skinny jeans and a crop top.

I walked to the bathroom and striped down of my clothes. I stepped into the shower and let the warm water run.

After shampooing and conditioning my hair and soaping my body, I hoped out I the shower and dried myself with my towel, which was hanging behind the door.

I dried myself and got dressed. When I was dressed, I took out my make up box and applied light make up on. My hair always cooperated with me so I left it the way it was.

When I was satisfied on how I looked, I unlocked my bathroom door and stepped out.

Drew was lying on my bed with headphone on and his hand behind his head. He was mouthing the lyrics to a song.

Realizing I was out, he looked up and smiled. He took off his headphone and put it around his neck and stuffed his phone into his pocket.

I checked the time again. It was 7.20.

"Come on, let’s go." I said.

"Want a ride?" He asked and bent down.

I climbed on his back and wrapped my legs round his waist and he held onto my legs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder.