Chapter 14

Wow I haven't updated in like 4 days???  

_______________________________________________________________

Valentina's P.O.V

"They're coming! Everyone prepare yourself for a fight!" Sterling shouted though mind link.

I was in school, having a Bio test. All the wives in my class shot up and started looking around. We didn't bother telling our teacher that we had to leave. We just ran out if the class.

All the werewolves in our school gathered outside the school compound.

I met with Drew and he held my hand tightly as we rushed out of school. We took off our clothes and shifted into wolf form as soon as we got into the woods.

We ran as fast as we could toward the pack house.

"Don't bother going! They're all going to die and there's nothing all of you can do." All of us turned our heads around.

That voice.

That voice which I've already grown to hate.

I was correct. It was Sasha, the mystery girl that kept following us around.

I growled at her and she growled back. I could already see her canines but she wasn't shifting into a wolf.

I thought she was a werewolf! What is she then?!

"I'm half wolf half human, yes you heard me. And the rogues that you all know about have teamed up with the hunters to kill all the packs." She said easily.

I growled and slowly stalked toward her. She didn't move. I pounced onto her and ripped her throat out. Was she on a mission to die? Wow.

I got off her and snarled at her motionless body. Then I turned back and we ran off again.

When we reached the pack house, there were already rogues and hunters armed with silver attacking out pack. Our pack members were fighting bravely against all of them.

All of us split up and I aimed for my first kill. I came up from behind a rogue and pounce onto him.

He struggled under me but since I was an ex Alpha's daughter, I kept him down and but hard into his neck. He struggled some more but that only made me bite harder. I soon tasted the saltiness of blood and so I ripped out the chunk of meat and got off the rogue as I saw him shift back into his naked human form.

I looked all around and saw my brothers fighting off a group of hunters who had silver knives that were coated with wolves’ bane. They looked fine fighting them off as slowly one by one the hunters started falling to their death. My brothers prepared well for this.