Chapter 18 (Picture of Dixon)

Hey guys! Some of you were asking why the story suddenly changed to become about Sterling and Valerie. The story is STILL about Valentina and Drew. But all that happened in the previous chapter HAS to happen in order for the story to make sense. And also, if I don't write the part about Sterling and Valerie, I would have to end up killing Drew which I do not want to do because I FANGIRL my own fictional character. I mean did you guys see the photo of Drew I put up?

__________________________________________________________________

Valentina's P.O.V

(While searching for Valerie)

Drew and I split ways and I headed through the hallways, looking closely at every corner to watch out if there was anyone following me. I caught Valerie's scent when I reached what looked like the cafeteria. I walked an entire round thorough the cafeteria, still following Valerie's familiar scent. It led me out of the cafeteria and down a different hallway. She must have been taken that route recently as the scent was still strong. However, her scent disappeared when I reached what looked like an art room. It was strange as her scent was extremely strong just moments ago. I walked around trying to find her scent again.

Suddenly, a black wolf pounced on me causing me to fall. It's scent told me he wasn't from our pack and was a rogue. I struggled from his hold on me but he was much bigger than I was and I just couldn't push him off. He was heavy and I needed to get out of his grip so I decided to shift back to human form and skip away. I shifted back to human form but the black wolf still held onto me tight.

He shifted. And I was shocked to see who it was.

He got up and because I was still in shock and was frozen like a statue, he picked me up and put me on a chair before using ropes to tie me to it. I struggled as he pulled the ropes tighter. I whimpered in pain as he grabbed a roll of duct tape. He tore a strip off and pasted it to cover my mouth.

When he left the room to go to God Knows where, I tried using my saliva to get the duct tape off my mouth but to no avail. I struggled and struggled. Being naked and tied to a chair is not comfortable nor is it funny. I decided to just give up after a while.

I heard footsteps and I was hoping it wasn't HIM. Soon, I could smell a familiar and intoxicating scent. I wolf howled in joy when she scented the smell of her mate. True enough, Drew came in and his eyes widened when he saw me. He was still in his wolf form so he came toward me on all fours before shifting back to human form. He started untying me when the scent if the one who tied me up came back.

I think Drew smelt it too because he looked around. I looked up and saw HIM again. Drew saw him too and froze. His hand that was once holding onto my hand fell.

"Dixon?" My mate suddenly whispered.

I was right. It really was Dixon. I thought he dead! Heck! We all thought he was dead! Who knew he would be such a trailer and leave our pack for a stupid rogue pack?

Dixon just looked at Drew, puzzled but you could see a glint of anger in his eyes.

"Oh look who it is, isn't it the knight in shining armour!" Dixon suddenly said. "Came to save your mate eh? Why don't you just give up? All of you, your entire pack, all of you are just going to die!"

I cringed at the thought of death. Life was too good for death to come.

"What are you doing Dixon? Why are you betraying us?" Drew asked and his nails that had extended to become claws cut the rope that was tied tightly around me to fall loose.

I got up and stood next to Drew.

"Shift back to your wolf." Drew whispered and I shifted. Drew did the same but Dixon remained human.