Chapter 9 (Picture of Elise)

This story is #6 on werewolf and #30 on teen fiction right now!

Is on the first page if the werewolf category!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you <3

Seriously, I can't thank you guys enough!

_______________________________________________________________

Valentina's P.O.V

As Drew and I lay peacefully on the hammock, I heard someone shout my name.

"Valentina!!! Come on!" My brother, Dalton shouted.

That's when I remembered; I was going to shift, TODAY!

I say up and Drew did the same. He must have known why Dalton called. I got up and pulled Drew along with me.

"Slow down, babe. You don't need to rush!" Drew said from behind me.

I didn't realize I was rushing till Drew said that so I slowed down my pace. Soon, we were in the house and all of my brothers and their mates were sitting in the family room.

I looked at the clock; it was 5.30 in the evening! I cleared my throat to get their attention, and when they all noticed Drew and my presence, they all started standing up and Sterling led us to the forest.

All of us walked in silence until we reached the clearing.

"Come back when you want to. We'll have dinner for you guys." Scott said.

So they were leaving us here? Fine, be that way. Sterling, Scott, Rusty and their mates started easing back to the house, leaving Drew, Dalton, Libby and I in the clearing.

"Ok, Val, on the four of three, we'll shift together." Dalton said.

I nodded my head in agreement.

We headed behind trees and started stripping down.

"1....." I started, from behind the tree.

I felt my bones start to crack and shift around or the first time.

"2......" Dalton continued from behind the tree he was behind.

I was in excruciating pain. My bones felt like they were all broken and being out back together like a puzzle piece made if millions of tiny pieces.

"3....." Dalton and I said together and before I knew it, I was on all fours. I looked down and saw that my hands were no longer hands and instead, they were paws.

I walked fro behind the tree and looked up and saw a dark grey wolf. Instantly, I knew it was Dalton. He was grey, what colour was I?

I looked around and noticed an unfamiliar black wolf.

'It's me, babe.' I looked around.

Where the hell was that voice coming from? And it sounded so much like Drew. Oh my god! Where's Drew? I started looking around frantically.

'I'm right here babe. It's me, Drew.' The voice said again and the unfamiliar black wolf licked me.

So the black wolf was Drew.... How did I forget...? I personally have never seen Drew I his wolf form so it's not my fault that I freaked out.

'You're wolf us beautiful.' He said through mind link and licked me again.

I came to a conclusion at that moment that telepathy was the most awesome power ever.

'What colour am I?' I asked.

Was I dark grey like Dalton? Was I light grey? Was I white? What colour was I?

'You're light grey, and you almost look silver.' He said.

Ok, silver was a dang cool colour to have. I started mentally squealing to myself.

I walked behind the tree and grabbed my clothes in my mouth. Then, I walked back to where Drew was.

'Catch me if you can!' I said excitedly and started running.

I turned back and saw him pick up his clothes in his mouth and start to chase after me.

I ran as fast as my paws could carry me (A/N: Lmao! Paws instead of legs) and suddenly I was tackled to the ground.

I looked up to see the familiar eyes of my mate but it soon turned gold with lust.

Not wanting his wolf to take over, I struggled out of his tight grip and soon I was out. I continued my run and the sky started turning dark.

I stopped running when I chanced upon a lake. It was beautiful; it had a waterfall and clear water. I heard footsteps and turned around to see my mate walking toward me.

'Hold on' I said and went behind a tree and shifted. After shifting back to human form, I went changed back to my clothes and walked back to the lake where my mate was.

He was back in human form and all changed up. He was sitting at the edge if the lake. I walked up and sat next to him.

"So, how was your first run as a wolf?" He asked.

"Never thought it would be that great!" I said sincerely. I really never thought running as a wolf would make me feel so free and alive.

I looked him and noticed he was already staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You just get more beautiful the more I look at you." He smiled and I started blushing.

Three things a guy can say to you.

1. You look pretty

2. You're hot

3. You're beautiful

A guy would say, number one, when he is looking at your face.

A guy would say, number two, when he is looking at your body and just thinks you're sexy.

A guy would say, you're beautiful, wen he's looking at all the wonderful expects of what makes you, you. He's looking at your heart and is looking at you inside out,

"Awww, you're blushing." He said.

"Argh, stupid me can't control my blush." I sighed.

"No, you look cute this way." He said and kissed me lightly.

We lay down and the ground and stared at the starry night. It was absolutely beautiful.

"Don't you think it's just beautiful?" I asked.

"It's beautiful but not as beautiful as you." He said.

When did he get so corny?

I pulled my phone out I my pocket. Surprising, it managed to survive when I was holding my clothes in my mouth. I though my phone would have broke inside my mouth.

I unlocked my phone and took a picture of Drew and I lying on the floor. Our first photo together since we were younger.

I checked the time. It was almost midnight. How did time pass to freakin fast?

"Drew! It's almost midnight! We better head home now!" I said and we both got up.

We didn't want to shift into wolf form so he held my small hand in his larger one and we had a peaceful stroll through the forest and back home.

______________________________________________________________

- Vote

- comment

- Fan

OVERRATED <3