Chapter 12

#1 on Werewolf!

You guys deserve this!

And also my bday (march 5) present for you guys!

♡ 

____________________________________________________________

Drew's P.O.V

"Who the hell are you?" I asked angrily.

I did not recognize this girl standing I front of me. I turned around and saw Valentina looking extremely uncomfortable. I took her hand and squeezed it.

She looked up. "Babe, I have no idea who she is. Chill please?" I asked and she nodded.

I turned back to the mystery girl in front of me. She did not look one but familiar so I pulled Valentina with me to our first class.

However, when we were walking to class, I felt someone following us. I turned my head back and wasn't surprised to see the mystery girl. Creeper.

---

During lunch, while we were eating, we could feel someone staring. We all turned into that direction to find the mystery girl.

"That bitch!" Dalton growled.

"She's been following you too?" I asked.

"The entire day!" Dalton growled again.

"What's her problem?" I asked.

"No idea man!" He exclaimed.

Soon enough, the bell rang and I was quite happy, thinking that Valentina and I could escape this creepy stalker.

Next period was Math. Dumb Math... I needed to go to the toilet urgently so I asked the teacher and left.

After relieving myself, I washed my hands and face. After splashing water into my face, I looked up into the mirror and guess who was there?

"What the fuck do you want?" I groaned and looked at her.

"You." She said and I glared at her.

"Whore." I muttered and walked out of the bathroom.

I made my way back to glass, annoyed.

School ended and the same things happened with her following us.

"Oh my god, there's this girl in school who is following everywhere!" Rusty groaned when we got home.

"Ya! Damn! She's been stalking me too!" Dalton exclaimed.

"She followed me to the bathroom damn it!!!" I sighed.

"She's been following us around too!" Valentina and Libby said in unison.

"What the hell does she freaking want from us?" Rusty yelled.

Suddenly, the door burst open.

___________________________________________________________________

I love you guys so much!

Sorry for the short chapter!

Participate in the one shots contest please!

- Vote  

- Comment  

- Fan  

- Recommend

First comment gets a dedication!

Good luck!

STAY SEXY!

♡ OVERRATED

Banner at the side by Webby_01 ----->