Chapter 21

Dixon's P.O.V

(A/N since you guys know that the unknown POV is Dixon, I won't put him as ' Unknown' anymore.)

"Dixon?" My mom paused for a while. "What are you doing here? You're dead!"

I was taken aback by what she had said. I was dead? That couldn't be true. I unknowingly poked myself in the arm to make her I was alive, and I was right.

"I'm not dead mom," I replied.

"But you were gone! You went missing six years ago!" Mom said again before she suddenly broke down crying.

"Come on, lets go inside and talk." My father said and moved aside to let me in.

Once I stepped inside, I realized that nothing changed from before. Maybe the furniture was moved here and there to different places but overall, it looked the same. It looked like the same place I grew up in. Because it was, but I didn't expect it o look the same.

"Here have a seat." My dad said and I sat down on the couch while my parents say on the love seat.

"What happened to you son?" Dad asked.

I though for a while but nothing came out. "I honestly dot know hat happened. All I remember is leaving home to go for a run, then being captured by rogues, something happened then I blacked out. The next thing I know, I'm in an abandoned school in the middle if nowhere." I said.

"That's strange. There were just a group of rogues that our pack attacked because they kidnapped our Luna. The rogues lived in an abandoned school." My dad said.

I looked at my dad, trying to figure out what had happened when suddenly, the front door burst open.

"Mom, dad! We know who did-" I turned around to see my little brother, Drew and a girl who looked like his best friend, Dalton's twin sister, Valentina.

His facial expression changed when he saw me. His eyes held anger. "Dixon." He growled but I had no idea why he did so.

----

Drew's P.O.V

Once I saw him, I growled lowly, "Dixon."

He stared at me clueless. As if he didn't know what we were talking about. I simply walked up to him and punched him square in the jaw and I heard my mother gasp.

"Drew, why that was uncalled for!" My father said

"Uncalled for? He attempted to kill my mate!" I shouted and glared at my brother.

"Your mate?" Dixon finally spoke up.

"Yes my mate. My mate, Valentina! The one who you aimed the gun at and wanted to shoot before I jumped in front of the bullet." I said.

"I thought I killed you!" Valentina shouted at Dixon from behind me.

"Drew, I think your brother might have lost his memory. We need to get him to Alex!" My dad said and I shook my head.

"No, get him off the territory! He's dangerous! He betrayed us for the rogues!" I shouted.

"He what?" My mother I finally stood up and said loudly.

"He was part of the rogue pack." Valentina said for me.

"Is that true, Dixon?" My mother asked but Dixon shook his head.

"I can't remember much. I can only remember bits and pieces of what happened." He said. Wow, he was such an amazing liar. Note the sarcasm.

"Come on let's get you to Alex." My dad interrupted and walked over grabbing Dixon's arm and pulled him along.

The pack house wasn't far away and so Valentina and I followed my dad as he pulled Dixon along with him.

When we entered the pack house, the ones who were there all gasped. I guess everyone though he was dead. After all he was gone for six years already.

My dad walked up the stairs with Dixon at his heels. Valentina and I kept a close distance between ten just in case.

When we finally reached Alex's office, we waited for Alex to come. After about five minutes, Alex came and gasped loudly at the sight of Dixon.

"D-d-d-Dixon?" She stuttered.

Dixon looked up from the floor and just looked at Alex.

"Yup, he's alive. Ok now can we check why he can't remember anything?" My dad asked.  

________________________________________________________________

Sorry or not posting in quite a while. I had some private and personal issues to settle.

I kind of have writers block. I know what I want to write but don't know how to phrase it...

Hope this chapter is ok.

- Vote  

- Comment  

- Fan 

- Recommend

<3 OVERRATED <3